2 piece polished TF Victory with NO bolts 18"

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
PAYMENT PLANS!!!! wtf!!! I just paid in full cash for my FR500 Black Chrome wheels!!!! If I would have known this, I would have sent you the damn money!!!!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Yea its a difference in plain jane replica wheels and custom forged wheels..what like 1k or less for replicas and 2k and plus for forged??

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Don't get me wrong... My FR500 blk/chrome are HAWT!!! but yeah... The difference is like a blow job(FR500) compared to a 3-sum(TF)...LOL!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks steve, hey guys these wheels are insane! just to clear up they are 19/10 in back. i need 18 all around so if someone is looking for that awesome stagger look these are the wheels! I just have waaay to many 18 tires good luck:rockon:

WRONG! :poke: these are 18x10 in the rear. the ones we were discussing via email, the Speed 6s im selling for CHEAP are 19x10 in the rear :bash:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
ohh well i want them then thank god there not 19's waitin on other pics

1tufgt

Established Member
Damn if I only had the money right now.

What does the front's look like as far as the lip goes? I really like these w/o the rivets.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
ttt still available

at LEAST $500, but preferably $1000.
How long before full payment is due after receiving deposit? I paid for my Cobra with cash in November and am trying to get my Whipple build going so I should not do this but this is very enticing. Why did I even click on this thread. :lol1:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Whats the size lips on the front and rear. I might have to buy these if they are still available.

BTW, out of curiousity, do you have any other 18" combos for sale for good deals??

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Whats the size lips on the front and rear. I might have to buy these if they are still available.

BTW, out of curiousity, do you have any other 18" combos for sale for good deals??

i need to double check but i believe the front lips are 1" and the rears are 4.5" :eek:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Hrmmmm, A fellow Edmontonian... I was looking at these wheels too... :beer:

why dont you guys go halfsies and you can take turns running the wheels. :thumbsup:

ill ship them to CA via usps so you dont get hammered on "brokerage fees" :rollseyes fully insured, for an additional $150. so, $2450 shipped to your maple wood front door :-D

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
These would look sooo sexy on my Sonic blue. If only I wasn't saving for a KB!

These wheels would look sick on any color

Users who are viewing this thread