2 piece polished TF Victory with NO bolts 18"

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Mannnn... I am this close (with my two fingers 1 inch apart) to buying these right now. I just dont know if I want to spend the money. I might be single if I buy them. Well in that case....Maybe I will buy them. LOL

03dsgsnake

Established Member
WRONG! :poke: these are 18x10 in the rear. the ones we were discussing via email, the Speed 6s im selling for CHEAP are 19x10 in the rear :bash:

:??:waaahh! through the email you said these were the 19 or i would have bought! Oh well got my 18 chromies on way!:shrug:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
:??:waaahh! through the email you said these were the 19 or i would have bought! Oh well got my 18 chromies on way!:shrug:

no man. i told you the Speed 6 wheels had 19s in the rear. NOT these! :nono: i think nastystang is the one who told you that. he thought these were 19" in the rear. or maybe you told him that lol. :shrug::D

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
^^^He told me that and i was like woooo....But i have the tires that i need just on a different rim now..Damn i wish i would have got these!!!!!

1cbitten

Established Member
Will these fit a 97 Cobra? I'm looking for some to fit flush without spacers.
Anyone have pics of these on SN95 cobra show'em?

-venom-

Established Member
Any pics of the fronts and have you mounted it to see how it looks? Does TF sell wheels with tires?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Will these fit a 97 Cobra? I'm looking for some to fit flush without spacers.
Anyone have pics of these on SN95 cobra show'em?

these are fender flush for an 03 cobra. it would probably be flush on your car, or VERY close as well. i put a set on my buddy uncle bens car last year. those had the stock offset though. MySpace.com - True Forged Wheels Fabulous Fords Forever 2008

Any pics of the fronts and have you mounted it to see how it looks? Does TF sell wheels with tires?

ill have some pics of the same set of wheels on a cobra in a few days ;-)
hopefully these will be sold by then though! lol.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
18x9/19x10?

NOOOOOOO!!!! im going to KILL whoever started this!! :cuss::-D

this set of Victorys in THIS thread are 18x9 18x10. they are EXACTLY like 04Sleepers except the fronts will clear big brakes and the rears will sit out .25" more than his do. THESE are the "fender flush" offset we've been using on people's cars. (Kevin's were done to his own specs.) the front wheels are sitting .25" more than usual (stock) which makes them sit perfectly with the fender flush rears. the front wheels have the same stance as Kevin's do, except his have a little more lip because he did not go with a big brake cut.

This set WILL clear big brakes: brembos, Cobra Rs, Wilwoods, Stoptech, etc...

the set that i have that are 18x9 19x10 are a 2 piece polished set of Speed 6 wheels that im selling for just $1600 shipped.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
NOOOOOOO!!!! im going to KILL whoever started this!! :cuss::-D

this set of Victorys in THIS thread are 18x9 18x10. they are EXACTLY like 04Sleepers except the fronts will clear big brakes and the rears will sit out .25" more than his do. THESE are the "fender flush" offset we've been using on people's cars. (Kevin's were done to his own specs.) the front wheels are sitting .25" more than usual (stock) which makes them sit perfectly with the fender flush rears. the front wheels have the same stance as Kevin's do, except his have a little more lip because he did not go with a big brake cut.

This set WILL clear big brakes: brembos, Cobra Rs, Wilwoods, Stoptech, etc...

the set that i have that are 18x9 19x10 are a 2 piece polished set of Speed 6 wheels that im selling for just $1600 shipped.

:lol: Yeah, it was the Speed 6 wheels I was asking about. Do you have any pics of them on a 03-04 Cobra or Mach 1? I looked on the TF MySpace page and didn't see any. How is the offset on them set up?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
:lol: Yeah, it was the Speed 6 wheels I was asking about. Do you have any pics of them on a 03-04 Cobra or Mach 1? I looked on the TF MySpace page and didn't see any. How is the offset on them set up?

no, only on a 05 stang, or Speed 7 on 03. ill pm you :beer:

Will the rears require the fenders to be rolled, since they are fender flush.

not sure. depends on what size tire you run and how low your car sits. iirc some guys who got the fender flush set up said they didnt need to. but there are too many variables to say for sure. i would err on the side of caution and just assume that you would need to though. nothing a baseball bat cant fix :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread