2.9 with ported heads and cams build.

2004Droptop

Established Member
I have to take care of other bills first. A 340 code came up and that requires more money to address this new issue. So it wont be for a few weeks before I can get the final tune done. This build has been very disappointing, costly and time consuming. But I have reached the point of no return and I will get it done. :(

I hear ya... but it will be badass and well worth it!

Last edited:

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Be careful who does your knee I've had surgery twice and it's still not as good as my other knee

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I tore a tendon in my right knee. So that's all she wrote. I need surgery now and I have no choice but to put this on the back burner for now.

You have got to be kidding me??
Geez???
Remember the old Hee Haw show?
"If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all"

mach1033

Established Member
You have got to be kidding me??
Geez???
Remember the old Hee Haw show?
"If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all"

Nope and check this out. I'm at the orthopedics right now to go over my issue and the fire alarm goes off. Could I take the elevator? NO!!! I had to walk down 4 flights to go outside to the parking lot. That is where I'm at now Lmao!!!

cbr repsol

Established Member
You still want my car cause I'm ready.

I do but i gotta figure out how i can swing it right now. Im finally getting back on my feet between all the crap thats happened this last year. If u have alot of time and in no rush to sell it we might be able to work something out. If u gotta get that shelby to satisfy your new needs asap then sell her in the market place. Let me know what u think about.

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
Well its partially tuned from the previous session, lets just make sure it stays together and i can iron it out, and find the reason for this 340 code.

Users who are viewing this thread