2.9 with ported heads and cams build.

Blueline

Established Member
Weather has been horrible lately here. My car is ready to go to Kevins for tuning, but this weather is holding me up. Al it will be worth the wait!!!!!! :rockon:

mach1033

Established Member
Thank you Rick for lighting a fire under my ass to post my results :).
Final numbers are 675 at 6570 rpm and 602 tq at 5050 rpm. This is at 17lbs of boost on pump 93. A/F is rich at 11.0 and the timing set at I believe 16 or 17 degrees of timing. Kevin believes that I have uneven flowing fuel injectors cause one bank to run leaner than the other bank. So my next purchase will be new flow matched injectors as well as installing the gen 2 Cai. Then I will get an updated tune. I really want to see how much power I can make on pump gas. Next purchase will be a 4lb lower to go along with the reichard 3.2 pulley that is just sitting in my trunk lol. 23lbs of boost and race gas should put me close to 800hp. We shall see.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Thank you Rick for lighting a fire under my ass to post my results :).
Final numbers are 675 at 6570 rpm and 602 tq at 5050 rpm. This is at 17lbs of boost on pump 93. A/F is rich at 11.0 and the timing set at I believe 16 or 17 degrees of timing. Kevin believes that I have uneven flowing fuel injectors cause one bank to run leaner than the other bank. So my next purchase will be new flow matched injectors as well as installing the gen 2 Cai. Then I will get an updated tune. I really want to see how much power I can make on pump gas. Next purchase will be a 4lb lower to go along with the reichard 3.2 pulley that is just sitting in my trunk lol. 23lbs of boost and race gas should put me close to 800hp. We shall see.

It is so good to hear your car is up and running and you are happy!
You can get your injectors cleaned and flowed instead of buying new.
You car will be a beast at 23lbs!!

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
Al,
Great numbers for a conservative tune. when you get those small gremlins figured out and the new intake on, you'll easily be in the low 700's. im looking forward to your new rims as well! good luck buddy and keep at it.

mach1033

Established Member
Al,
Great numbers for a conservative tune. when you get those small gremlins figured out and the new intake on, you'll easily be in the low 700's. im looking forward to your new rims as well! good luck buddy and keep at it.

Thanks bro . I made the mistake of going on the ccw website and now I'm torn between a set of rims from there :)

Users who are viewing this thread