2.8 kenne bell on my modfox

meats50

Established Member
Well got the swap done and had it tuned by Eric Brooks of Brooks Speed on friday. Cant say enough nice things about this guy. I highly recommend him to anyone Who needs work done. We had a group of 14 cars done. Ill soon be making a longer video of all the other cars with Mod lists and numbers.

[youtube_browser]P8NSCnUfeAA[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Eric is a great guy, and an excellent tuner. I like your Fox. Sounds awesome!

rdsnk46

Established Member
Nice combo, how much boost are you running?

I was trying to understand the A1000/80lb.inj/E-85. I would think you'd need more fuel and injector for E-85 but the boost/power level would be limited to run that combo.

meats50

Established Member
the first vid i made had numbers and my dyno graph in it. a couple local guys are talking s**t so im holding off posting numbers right this minute.:burnout:

running out of fuel wasnt an issue. Im running an eliminator pump -10 feed to pump -8 up to rails then to the regulator -6 return. division x rails. 3.00 upper with behemoth inlet. my limiting factor was a voltage drop due to my alternator being weak. we got around that with a charger hooked up. Alternator will be changed asap.

The other limiting factor was we only have winter blend e85 around here right now. It tested out at about e75ish. Im buying a drum of e98 so i can blend myself and Eric Brooks is going to adjust the tune after I datalog

Last edited:

vadorsnake04

Established Member
very nice car and setup. If you don't mind me asking who did you buy the behemoth inlet from? The reason i ask is because it looks just like the one i had on my car(paint looks the exact same) that i sold to a guy in wisconsin on this forum.
IMG_0418.jpg

triple-s

Established Member
I always say if some one hit my car I would do this put all my mod stuff in a fox coupe. Looks nice.

ssfed

Established Member
It was a great time for sure i can't say enough about how impressed i was with Eric Brooks with the knowledge he has and how great a tuner he is and just a cool guy to hang out with, there were some pretty nasty cars he did ,Meats50 will put together a good video of the weekend i pretty sure he has a good video of my 3.4 whipple e85 car.

meats50

Established Member
Peak boost was 20 psi?

My boost gauge was leftover from my last setup, a procharged pushrod motor, as soon as you dip in the throttle it pegs the gauge which is only a 20psi gauge. Im guessing 22-24. But only a guess.

very nice car and setup. If you don't mind me asking who did you buy the behemoth inlet from? The reason i ask is because it looks just like the one i had on my car(paint looks the exact same) that i sold to a guy in wisconsin on this forum.
IMG_0418.jpg

I did buy it off a member on here. heytonyman is his name if i remember correctly. And I thought he said he bought it new. I could be wrong. Mine is powder coated the same texture as the front part of the case.

It was a great time for sure i can't say enough about how impressed i was with Eric Brooks with the knowledge he has and how great a tuner he is and just a cool guy to hang out with, there were some pretty nasty cars he did ,Meats50 will put together a good video of the weekend i pretty sure he has a good video of my 3.4 whipple e85 car.

Just waitin on modlists and numbers. Hope I dont mess the video up to bad lol.

meats50

Established Member
Cool video! That CO Cobra sounded bad ass when he was revving up!

My car had an eaton on it in that video. And the one I was racing was a redfire. IF thats the video your talking about on my channel. I have a co as well and it in a couple of them so I wasnt sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread