1998 SLP Trans Am Firehawk | Retro Review

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
9d036c525888d95f8967b40c73653526.jpg

The great thing about fbodys it feels like they are extinct. I rarely see one anymore on the street. What got me loving the LS fbodys over the lt1 is getting raped by one on the streets of mex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're right about there not being many LS F-Bodies on the street. I see occasional LT1 F-bodies, but rarely any LS F-Bodies. I can't remember the last LT-1 or LS1 Firebird I've seen on the street. I wonder sometimes where they all are. Have that many been destroyed/lost to accidents?

That black Firebird above is gorgeous!

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
You're right about there not being many LS F-Bodies on the street. I see occasional LT1 F-bodies, but rarely any LS F-Bodies. I can't remember the last LT-1 or LS1 Firebird I've seen on the street. I wonder sometimes where they all are. Have that many been destroyed/lost to accidents?

That black Firebird above is gorgeous!

Going on 20 yrs worth of natural attrition and relatively low production numbers during the LS years. The Mustang outsold them 4:1 during those final years.

72SBC

Established Member
You guys need to come out to the Bay Area. Sideshows are filled with LS1 cars, they’re all here getting swung into cars and curbs.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Damn they were so sinister with that hood! I had a 01 SS for a while and then the 03 Cobra came out. Jumped ship. Don’t fkn judge me! The days of when GM used to kick Fords ass with the Mustang.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Going on 20 yrs worth of natural attrition and relatively low production numbers during the LS years. The Mustang outsold them 4:1 during those final years.
It seems, too, that the average Mustang owner takes better care of his car than the average Camaro owner. True story.

Users who are viewing this thread