FOR SALE: 1998 Cobra Convertible ***29k Miles*** Owned for 23 Years - $19,800 obo

Cobra_Kid

Established Member
***1-Owner for the last 23 years*** I am not a dealer or a reseller. I'm selling an immaculate condition 1998 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. I am only selling it because I just don't drive the car and could use the garage space. I purchased this Cobra with 11,000 miles on it in May of 2000.

The car was 100% stock when I purchased it and over the years, I have only added some light tasteful mods listed below to enhance the appearance and ride of the car. This SVT Cobra has been covered and garage kept its whole life. This car has never been in an accident, never smoked in and the seats other than the driver's seat have barely been used. The interior is in like new condition. It was just a summer/weekend car that I drove to car shows and events around town. I have been the only driver of the car for the last 23 years. I maybe have been caught in the rain three times and the undercarriage of the car is extremely clean. There is nothing non-operational with the SVT Cobra.

Everything works as it should on the car, power windows, power top, cold A/C, heater, power seats, CD/Cassette player, Factory Mach 460watt Stereo system with sub-woofer. Special Options/Features: * 1998 SVT Cobra Convertible * 5-Speed 4.6L V8 * White with Black Top/Leather Interior * Convertible top boot cover * 1 of 218 Produced in this color scheme * Build #2992 of 3480 SVT Cobras * Authentic Cobra "R" Wheels * Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter * Flowmaster 40 Delta Series Mufflers * BBK High Flow H-Pipe * JLT Cold Air * Global West Subframe Connectors * Tokico Adjustable Shocks and Struts * Maximum Motorsports CC Plates * Eibach Performance Springs *

VIN: 1FAFP46VXWF194192
$19,800

Cobra is located in Kansas City Missouri - 64155 zip - I will be happy to help with shipping once funds have cleared my bank.

Again, this SVT Cobra runs perfect and needs nothing. I would sell this to anyone in my family or any friend if they were in the market for an amazing fun sports car like this SVT Cobra. I know the history of this Cobra and it's not been abused like a lot of other mustangs on the market. Look at the pictures/video and see for yourself. I would be shocked if the first serious buyer that comes and looks at the SVT Cobra doesn't buy it. If the ad is still up - it's still for sale, I will not reply to people asking me if it's still available. Also, please do not message me to see if I will trade for anything other than a Ford Raptor under $30k (cash on my end). I will be happy to discuss reasonable offers only "in person" after you have seen this fantastic Cobra. However, I do believe it is fairly priced so, if you do not, please do not consider buying it or commenting on it as that's not cool. Remember, it's OBO, but I am only interested in selling it for a fair price. If there's no interest, I'll just keep it. What's another year after 23 of them. LOL I do not need help selling this car, no scammers.

If this is the type of sports car you are looking for and are a serious buyer, come see it...you will not be disappointed. If you are an out of town interested party, please message me and I will be happy to discuss with you in more detail about the car. I will also help with any shipping arrangements you need to set up for purchase. Clean and clear title in hand but it will not be released until all funds have cleared with my bank.

I can send more pictures to any seriously interested parties. I also have videos of it running etcetera.
Thank you, Cobra_Kid

IMG_5517 2.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5439 2.JPG
    IMG_5439 2.JPG
    389.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_5442 2.jpg
    IMG_5442 2.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_5445 3.jpg
    IMG_5445 3.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5444 3.JPG
    IMG_5444 3.JPG
    354.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5506 2.JPG
    IMG_5506 2.JPG
    450.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5508.JPG
    IMG_5508.JPG
    406 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5447 2.jpg
    IMG_5447 2.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5223 3.JPG
    IMG_5223 3.JPG
    475.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_6222.JPG
    IMG_6222.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
That is one fine example of a 98!
Wish i were in the market!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Gorgeous car. You can tell the ones that have been loved their whole lives.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Someone is going to get an exceptionally nice '98 Cobra. That interior is stunning. Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread