1993 Teal Cobra for sale

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Here is a Teal/Black Cobra for sale in West Palm Beach, FL for Sale.

Ask for James, im taking to him now on the phone, its a nice car to boot.

here is the LINK to the car.

He is a straight up guy, there was a few in here looking for a Teal/Black Cobra for sale!

Now is your chance to get one of your own.

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Nice looking car and my favorite color combo..... but $16,500 for a 60k mile Cobra! I can't believe how much the price has shot up on '93 Cobras lately.

I sold my Teal/Black with 50k miles, gorgeous car and totally stock.... it took me a year to sell it, was asking $12,500, and finally ended up getting $11,500 for it. You could buy just about any 5k mile 93 Cobra for $16k then... now those cars are bringing $20k

I only gave $16,200 for my second 93R that had 35K miles.

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
I have actually been talking to him about this car that is the one I had the question about the price on. Thanks Eddie

bad93svt

Established Member
cobra your talking about.

I looked at this car personally. It has had paintwork on every panel. When I drove it, the water pump went out (which he was going to fix, along w/the header leak) the car is in fair condition. (offered 9500 which was being very kind) car had a blower at one time but it is off & the oil pan has a cap where the blower line was.

dannyboy76

93 teal black cloth #2853
Established Member
the price is steep if it has been molested in any way. (white gauges) it would have to be 100% o.e for it to be worth it to me

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
So this car has had a blower on before Bad93Svt? The car has had paint work? Thanks for any info. Thanks Eddie

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
He was willing to play with price, by a few k from what i gathered.

He bought the car several years ago in south FL.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
~Ray~ said:
That's the same one that's been on ebay a couple times with hail damage.

I dont think it is the same car, after talking to him about it.

I see its currently on e-bay for sale now.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
:lol: He's lost his mind! I bought my 99 Cobra in 2002 for $17,500 and it only had 20k miles on it.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
:lol: He's lost his mind! I bought my 99 Cobra in 2002 for $17,500 and it only had 20k miles on it.

!!!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!!

The prices from 2002 have gone up since then. This is 2006, please keep up.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
!!!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!!

The prices from 2002 have gone up since then. This is 2006, please keep up.

!!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!!

This isn't a 1969 Shelby its a damn Ford Cobra. Prices don't go up, they go down. Hell lets just say it has ALL the options and its in show room condition. Private party value is $5,175. So you're telling me its worth almost $10,000 more than the blue book? :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Tank5879

Established Member
amazingly enough, they do bring more than blue book...which is not a very common thing in todays world...you must use the CPI-cars of particular interest pricing guide when it comes to these cars...last i checked they had a mint one valued up near 19k,but that was a couple of years ago. BTW, if anyone knows where to purchase one of these guides, that would be appreciated! anyway, i bought my 93 with 46k on it 4 years ago for 16k and sold it last summer with 59k and got about the same money...93s will always be a very desirable/collectible that will hold their value. consider that these cars stickered for just over 20k back in 93. there are not many cars out there that can compete with the value like these can...

~Ray~

Established Member
The going price for a excellent condition 93 Cobra with 60k is between 11-13k I got lucky & someother people have to that find someone who sell there car for blue book because they don't know better but 93Cobras are worth 2x the ammout of the blue book price.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
!!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!!

This isn't a 1969 Shelby its a damn Ford Cobra. Prices don't go up, they go down. Hell lets just say it has ALL the options and its in show room condition. Private party value is $5,175. So you're telling me its worth almost $10,000 more than the blue book? :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

WRONG !!!!!!!!!!

Stick with the 99 Cobras. They are dropping in value, like a box of rock in the water.

The 93's are slowly going back UP IN PRICE.

02_Lightning

Established Member
96-02 Cobra's have not been worth much over the years... too many of them, and people just don't want them. The market is demanding a 5.0 Cobra and the 94/95 cars have still been slow to sell. If you are looking for a car to go up in value, the 93 Cobra is the ticket... especially if you have a 93 teal/black car.

Users who are viewing this thread