1972 Porsche 911K

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
My 76' BMW 2002 is stripped, half caged, and nothing to it. It rolls at 2200 lbs. I cant get over the weight! What I hear from some accomplished drivers, is that they wished they would have learned to drive a slow car fast. Having a momentum track car teaches the correct entrance, apex, and exit. Cannot afford any scrubbing speed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"This is just a car that wants to punch you in the face." LOL. I guess there relatively few people who get to "enjoy" a good punch in the face like that 911K delivers.

1,865 lbs.! 11,000 rpms! Astounding road/track car.

blk02edge

Established Member
My 76' BMW 2002 is stripped, half caged, and nothing to it. It rolls at 2200 lbs. I cant get over the weight! What I hear from some accomplished drivers, is that they wished they would have learned to drive a slow car fast. Having a momentum track car teaches the correct entrance, apex, and exit. Cannot afford any scrubbing speed.
correct, the vast majority (more like everyone honestly) of people who hop into big boy race cars off the bat usually never get the full amount out of them without learning to be fast without power

Users who are viewing this thread