1550HP UGR Gallardo VS 449HP Turbo Hayabusa

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Video sucked. Busa was playing with the Lambo. Lambo would be better in the rain though...you won't get wet.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I think its funny that everyone is so quick to claim the bike was "just playing" with the G.

Trust me, even I find it crazy to see a bike this powerful lose, but those UGR G's have proven themselves to be able to beat bikes this fast. 177mph traps, over 250mph in the mile, and 60-130 in 3 seconds flat is proof enough of their ability.

Fast bike no doubt, but faster G.

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
Lets just wait until the next set of races go down... :thumbsup:

I believe Jamie is making more than the 1600whp+... :rockon:

Where?..on the Supra forums... :lol1:

Who is Jamie? Is he the owner of the one in Ohio that is going down this weekend?

Video sucked. Busa was playing with the Lambo. Lambo would be better in the rain though...you won't get wet.

Haha not quite, they were both in it trust me. They both talked after the race and everyone agreed they were clean runs. You have no idea how hard his car runs. I cant say much about the owner of the bike as that was the first him but he was a cool guy, but the owner of the TTG is very cool and down to earth

I think its funny that everyone is so quick to claim he bike was "just playing" with the G.

Trust me, even I find it crazy to see a bike this powerful lose, but those UGR G's have proven themselves to be able to beat bikes this fast. 177mph traps, over 250mph in the mile, and 60-130 in 3 seconds flat is proof enough of their ability.

Agreed. I think its funny how people know that anything can happen on the street but they are also so quick to call bs

BM1

Established Member
Yeah "toying" with something that traps 170+ is near impossible. You're either in it to win it or you're being left hard. The bike either ran out of gear and/or hit its aerodynamic barrier and started to be reeled in towards the end.

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
You guys have to think, this bike is probably going to top out at ~230 and, sure while it will get there slightly quicker, the Lambo would probably pull 270-280 with ease (granted I'm not sure what the G's gearing looks like, but I doubt its far off of the Ford GT that supposedly is going to run 270 in the mile)if he had a long enough road. Given the way those Lambos pull (all the way to the end of their gear) its not exactly that surprising that he was able to yank the Busa back in.

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
I'm surprised the Busa is that fast considering it has to carry around that guys dump truck sized nads.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Agreed. I think its funny how people know that anything can happen on the street but they are also so quick to call bs

...And in videos and that's exactly why they call BS. I should believe a video that shows the ground more than the competitors...hmmm. If you know the competitors that's fine...but the video doesn't show them in their post-race discussions.

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
I think its funny that everyone is so quick to claim the bike was "just playing" with the G.

The bike wasn't playing with the G but it also wasn't running full boost or power either. For the setup that race, he was in it to win the agreed race....60-200mph and shut down...

The problem is that car doesn't trap 177mph.....the Nera project is doing that MPH not all of them...

I don't believe Tim's car is a Stage-3 RACE system but I could be wrong. He trapped 160mph at the TX2K11 event on moderate boost. Also, only 1 of the UGR cars has run 250.1mph on the dot. The next closest two are in the mid/low 240's.

Who is Jamie? Is he the owner of the one in Ohio that is going down this weekend?

Haha not quite, they were both in it trust me. They both talked after the race and everyone agreed they were clean runs. You have no idea how hard his car runs. I cant say much about the owner of the bike as that was the first him but he was a cool guy, but the owner of the TTG is very cool and down to earth

Yep, White UGR G-TT SL... :-D

Yeah "toying" with something that traps 170+ is near impossible. You're either in it to win it or you're being left hard. The bike either ran out of gear and/or hit its aerodynamic barrier and started to be reeled in towards the end.

Of course, out of gear.....he was only geared for around 230mph! The agreed race was 60-200 so going past that wouldn't prove anything....

...just like if they did a DIG race! :rolling:

It's funny when people say he was running the bike down HARD.....well that tends to happen when you let up at 200mph...

You guys have to think, this bike is probably going to top out at ~230 and, sure while it will get there slightly quicker, the Lambo would probably pull 270-280 with ease (granted I'm not sure what the G's gearing looks like, but I doubt its far off of the Ford GT that supposedly is going to run 270 in the mile)if he had a long enough road. Given the way those Lambos pull (all the way to the end of their gear) its not exactly that surprising that he was able to yank the Busa back in.

The bike and car are both gear limited in that race and no the Lambo won't go 270-280mph. They don't even have ratios that high for them without doing another custom setup like the Mile cars that are using the $25k race transmission to hit 250mph.

So much bad info out there about either vehicle. I wish people would go educate themselves on both....

It's all in fun anyway, get ready for another video soon with more bad a@@ toys racing... :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread