1550HP UGR Gallardo VS 449HP Turbo Hayabusa

Psychopilot

Established Member
I'm willing to bet the bike was topped out when the car was reeling him since the bike and car have to be going well over 200mph in that second race. That Gallardo probably has a 30+ mph higher top speed via gearing and it has the hp to pull it.

Awesome race between two fine vehicles.

Hopefully a couple 0-200mph runs can be set up in the future. :coolman:

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
What's the song name?

Badass vehicles!!

-Edit-
Cudi Zone is the lyric part but that sounds like a remix, asking about that "exact" song if anyone has it. Thanks!

-Edit2-
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6L39JFXL14"]Cudi Zone Dubstep Remix - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Not to sound like a hater but, a 450 rwhp bike will not be beaten by a 1500hp anything car. Roll racing is about trap speed and who has the highest in theory, 160hp stock busa 140-5 depending on rider in general, my 40 shot busa maybe 200 hp went 150, it would be safe to assume a 450 hp busa would go deep into the 180's-190's without a problem, that car is not anywhere close to that fast. Seems like what happened happens a lot, the bike has enough to cover the car and uses what he needs to do so, not doing the all out kill imo. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

nanastymach1

Established Member
that bike if it was on kill mode should go low 7's @180+ ....my buddy has a stock motor turbo busa on 10 psi goes 8.3 all day long at 164-165 mph....

jasil

Established Member
Not to sound like a hater but, a 450 rwhp bike will not be beaten by a 1500hp anything car. Roll racing is about trap speed and who has the highest in theory, 160hp stock busa 140-5 depending on rider in general, my 40 shot busa maybe 200 hp went 150, it would be safe to assume a 450 hp busa would go deep into the 180's-190's without a problem, that car is not anywhere close to that fast. Seems like what happened happens a lot, the bike has enough to cover the car and uses what he needs to do so, not doing the all out kill imo. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

Just wanted to chime in a equally powered UGT TT did 177mph in the 1/4.

HolyShiznit

Established Member
All you people theorizing on driver skill, the bike "toying" with the car etc are hillarious. The guy was 100% in it to win it on the second race. Here is what the owner/rider of the bike had to say:

We agreed to do a rolls from 60 to 200 mph. The first race I was trying to get set up and I seen him hit the brakes. I thought to slow down some but that was not it. He was Brake Boosting. Then he just shot out like a cannon then I chased him. He said he shut down around 180 so I lost. Second race we were both dead on. I got out and held it there until I almost hit limiter in 6th gear that was 230 mph. I’m pretty sure he was at full boost 1550 but not 100%. Only thing that sucked in the race was a 13 mph cross wind that forced me to lean off the right side of the bike to keep straight up. The driver amazed me with his skills to handle this beast. Shifting this car that pulls 2 g's as fast as he does is just Amazing. From What I know NO UGR car has ever been beat unless by another UGR car. Sorry about the poor video but I guess Gopro HD's do not do night shots that Well.
Was a great race among people that truly love going fast

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
Looked like the 'busa got him on the 2nd one for sure, and was out of gear at that point. Insanely fast machines.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I think the last race was a much more accurate representation of what would happen. Power to weight for the busa is almost double. I think the only reason the lambo was catching the busa is because the busa was toying with him a little bit. Clearly the busa didnt take off on the first race. The 2 bikes looked like they were pretty close to each other, it would be pretty unlikely that they are both north of 400hp. So I'm saying the first wasnt a race, and the busa was toying with the lambo the second time. If anyone on here has ridden even a 300hp busa, they will agree. A 450 hp busa would run low 7's at over 195mph. That's a hard machine to beat from a roll.

Just to let you know the other bike that was in the video was also another turbo busa ;)

The bike was all in it as was the lambo, the bike topped out and the which was when the lambo was starting to pull. The lambo ran it up to the top of 5th and let out as well which is ~210mph. They both agreed on the races being good.

His lambo flat out flies on high boost. He trapped 160 on medium boost and a very soft launch

[youtube_browser]joohpVjxu5Q[/youtube_browser]

All you people theorizing on driver skill, the bike "toying" with the car etc are hillarious. The guy was 100% in it to win it on the second race. Here is what the owner/rider of the bike had to say:

Link? Where did you see this.

Last edited:

Justa600

Established Member

at first i was gonna call bs, but then it makes sense. they accelerate so fast that the second race ended at nearly 230 mph where the busa is nearly topped out while the lamborghini has a higher rate of acceleration and can probably go to 250+

Silver03Termi

Established Member
I'm willing to bet the bike was topped out when the car was reeling him since the bike and car have to be going well over 200mph in that second race. That Gallardo probably has a 30+ mph higher top speed via gearing and it has the hp to pull it.

Awesome race between two fine vehicles.

Hopefully a couple 0-200mph runs can be set up in the future. :coolman:

It would be all bad for the lambo. On a 450 hp busa, 0-200mph is around 7 seconds....or less.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
This is probably the coolest street racing video I've ever seen...

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
Just to let you know the other bike that was in the video was also another turbo busa ;)

The bike was all in it as was the lambo, the bike topped out and the which was when the lambo was starting to pull. The lambo ran it up to the top of 5th and let out as well which is ~210mph. They both agreed on the races being good.

His lambo flat out flies on high boost. He trapped 160 on medium boost and a very soft launch

[youtube_browser]joohpVjxu5Q[/youtube_browser]

Link? Where did you see this.

thanks Matt!

Gixx1300R

Established Member
Robert Kelly (Shamrock Racing owner) is a real tool. He has done jail time for selling drugs and was released when he turned his partners in. He is a real asshole. I dont beleive this bike has anywhere near 450hp

Users who are viewing this thread