1550HP UGR Gallardo VS 449HP Turbo Hayabusa

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuNX0JQAGZM&feature=player_embedded"]Underground Racing Gallardo vs. Shamrock Racing Turbo Hayabusa - YouTube[/nomedia]

that's how Indy gets down!

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
HOLY SHIT. Talk about a race between two fast monsters. Looked like the UGR Lambo was a little bit faster than the Busa. Crazy to think that a car can hang (and slightly pull) on a 450 whp Busa.

Hats off for those two for getting together and running.

Inb4 haters get mad and start arguing

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
sweetjesus.gif

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Unbelievable car and bike! I have a good friend who has a similar underground Lambo that made similar power. It is an absolute scary feeling under full throttle there's no doubt about that. Good runs!

bwahl602

Established Member
awesome machines..

i really hate watching street racing videos like that.. the footage always blows.. Like WTF is the pointed at the ground angle?

Someone needs some decent suction cups and some mounted cameras. Youd think a big company like UGR could suction two or three camera angles to the damn car

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member
I thought a Yamaha R1 was rediculous, and then i thought a stock busa was balls, 449 is just batsh*t insane.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
I think the last race was a much more accurate representation of what would happen. Power to weight for the busa is almost double. I think the only reason the lambo was catching the busa is because the busa was toying with him a little bit. Clearly the busa didnt take off on the first race. The 2 bikes looked like they were pretty close to each other, it would be pretty unlikely that they are both north of 400hp. So I'm saying the first wasnt a race, and the busa was toying with the lambo the second time. If anyone on here has ridden even a 300hp busa, they will agree. A 450 hp busa would run low 7's at over 195mph. That's a hard machine to beat from a roll.

Users who are viewing this thread