1550HP UGR Gallardo VS 449HP Turbo Hayabusa

HolyShiznit

Established Member

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
awesome machines..

i really hate watching street racing videos like that.. the footage always blows.. Like WTF is the pointed at the ground angle?

Someone needs some decent suction cups and some mounted cameras. Youd think a big company like UGR could suction two or three camera angles to the damn car

All that money, and a 480p recording of the ground passing by? :dw:
did you all even watch the whole video? or exit out of it during the shot of that angle?

DRK88GT

Established Member
Robert Kelly (Shamrock Racing owner) is a real tool. He has done jail time for selling drugs and was released when he turned his partners in. He is a real asshole. I dont beleive this bike has anywhere near 450hp

Oh so i suppose you know him personally? Well if you dont then dont run your mouth. There are dyno sheets to back up the power and he builds a lot of fast bikes here in town.

drkhrse95

Established Member
Robert Kelly (Shamrock Racing owner) is a real tool. He has done jail time for selling drugs and was released when he turned his partners in. He is a real asshole. I dont beleive this bike has anywhere near 450hp

Im from Fort Wayne and know Rob personally. The bike is what he says it is and he builds alot of the badass bikes around here. For all you haters heres a link about the bike along with the dyno sheet!

2008 Hayabusa 850 | Corn-Fed Clover - Super Streetbike Magazine

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
LOL....I know....then again, not many bike people on here...

The bike has made 450whp with more boost running E85 (needs more fuel pump, pump is tapped out). Only problem is he wasn't running anywhere near that power in the races. Then again, let the UGR swingers make all the claims they want.....they should race again soon with Jamies new car when the weather allows....

More videos to come and hopefully better footage next time!

04svtsnke

Established Member
I don't care about who was makng what, all I know is it must be almost terrifying to ride either of them. Geez.......

slowr w/o blowr

Established Member
This bike is from the town where i live. It is 100% fast as %$^&.

As far as the owner. He has always been a good guy to me. Sat in church next to him about a month ago.
Everybody make mistakes. Cut the guy some slack.

Last edited:

Justa600

Established Member
This bike is from the town where i live. It is 100% fast as %$^&.

As far as the owner. He has always been a good guy to me. Sat in church next to him about a month ago.
Everybody make mistakes. Cut the guy some slack.

maybe its the guy making the video that "spiced up" the hayabusas horsepower to make the lamborghini seem faster?

HolyShiznit

Established Member
Curious....as the owner himself said that he was at the 450 power level in the race...

LOL....I know....then again, not many bike people on here...

The bike has made 450whp with more boost running E85 (needs more fuel pump, pump is tapped out). Only problem is he wasn't running anywhere near that power in the races. Then again, let the UGR swingers make all the claims they want.....they should race again soon with Jamies new car when the weather allows....

More videos to come and hopefully better footage next time!

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
^Do you know what hp the busa was running during the race? Maybe around 220-250?

Lets just wait until the next set of races go down... :thumbsup:

I believe Jamie is making more than the 1600whp+... :rockon:

Curious....as the owner himself said that he was at the 450 power level in the race...

Where?..on the Supra forums... :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread