1365rwhp. Race kit? Nope, standard off the shelf parts.

2012 Boss 302

Established Member
Quick question off topic, sort of.

What type of cooling system do you use to keep these things cool. I cannot imagine a radiator designed for 400 hp could keep a 800-1000 hp motor cool.

:read:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Quick question off topic, sort of.

What type of cooling system do you use to keep these things cool. I cannot imagine a radiator designed for 400 hp could keep a 800-1000 hp motor cool.

:read:

You are only at that power level for a brief period of time. Not an issue. Mile guys would probably run more robust cooling system.

CPRsm

Thanx Kyle, it really is. 2,000HP worth of cores on the A/W deals. haven't been able to over power them yet.

You are only at that power level for a brief period of time. Not an issue. Mile guys would probably run more robust cooling system.
Exactly. This one happens to have a boss radiator. The foot on his old one was broken so he opted to go bigger while at it. I think everyone else has a stock radiator though.

pretty stout , I bet it makes you reach for the bitch handle when riding shotgun
It's pretty bad. But you get to the point where there is much more tire smoke, than forward motion lol

CPRsm

Thanks guys.

Need to clear a few things up. You guys seem to have it figured out but other company employees are confused. This is not the base turbo. Obviously. It is however the same mail order kit we have always sold, just with a different turbo. There are guys even running this turbo with the base air to air. Mail order 1500rwhp?

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Thanks guys.

Need to clear a few things up. You guys seem to have it figured out but other company employees are confused. This is not the base turbo. Obviously. It is however the same mail order kit we have always sold, just with a different turbo. There are guys even running this turbo with the base air to air. Mail order 1500rwhp?

Prove it, send me a sample kit.

CPRsm

Sure, where do you want it sent ?

image_4.jpg

I thought that was a pretty good one lol

BMR Tech

Good stuff Dustin.

Now let's see that thing plant the power down. Hopefully it's got atleast a good panhard bar! roflmao

CPRsm

Heavy bribes and wait until the next time I've had way too much to drink to get me to agree to it lol. They are a pain and not really cost effective. To make the blanks or install lol. But they are worth it on a few cars. Mostly the upper mount where the arm is short and minimal movement is a large jump in plotting. Using .125 movements makes it a bit more accurate

image_6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread