1365rwhp. Race kit? Nope, standard off the shelf parts.

CPRsm

CPR kit, MMR 1500 shortblock, T400, AEM and some traction issues lol.
Usually our customers that belt out these kind of numbers ask us to keep quiet. Thanx to Zach for letting us build and share. Thank you to MMR for the engine. We've beat the shit out of this thing and not a hiccup. Like well, every other engine we've gotten from them.

One strap holding just the nose down and another 8 on the car. 150rwhp gain going from 20 to 23psi. 25psi was 1250 or so. Went to 28psi, saw 1323rwhp, and ran into some traction problems. More straps, more boost, no load on the Dyno, no luck lol. At the gains we are seeing per psi, who knows what it will make. This is enough for now. On to the professional test and tune sessions.:rockon:

[video]https://youtu.be/juPsezFfZ4c[/video]

CPRsm

It's a Garrett Cory. The kit has always allowed us to put on some rather large turbos.

image_28.jpg

So is a CPR car going to finally hit 7's or nah?
Meh, who knows.
This is one of 6 cars like this. And this car has the smallest turbo out of them. Who knows, one might already exist. :D

Skrapmetal

Established Member
One of these days you crazy f'ers are gonna launch the engine/transmission/driveshaft/axle right down the track while the body stays sitting at the tree... like a magician pulling out the tablecloth...

Insane build.

CPRsm

Thanx guys. Means a lot. Glad I could share this one. Getting word of one of these other cars doing very well tonight, and only the second time out. But mum's the word dammit lol

Damn that's crazy. You said you've run a lot of MMR stuff, how does it compare to the competition?
Never used anyone else honestly. He is one of two places I use. Other is local. MMR has never given me a reason to look anywhere else. I beat this engine like it owes me money. These results are typical for us. This is not the only car we've done looe this w MMR. But with all the whining lately we figured show off what the kit can do, and why we don't have a "race kit." We'll go to the track and shake it down. Throw in some ice and turn the pump on :lol:

I think Dasaans car came the closest to 7's. Whats going on with his car?
Lots of changes after losing the engine last year. Lots of other obligations lately, but not too much longer we hope.

That's awesome! who is tuning it?

It has the patented stick and rock tune. Lol

Last edited:

highpsi615

Established Member
Looking good sir. Impressive you were doing that while babysitting me this weekend with the two minute rule :kaboom:-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread