118 in 60

svt_racing

Established Member
I just got a ticket on monday going 76 in a 60, what's crazy is I'm in Abilene too. Are you Military? Is your truck suped up at all, don't recall seeing on in town that is.

bglf83

Established Member
i have a 2003 lightning i do not know how to change my car in my description though. SVT_Racing what color is your truck?

brandon

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
That will be a tough one to fight, and rightfully so. The fine would exceed $1,200 here in my state, including court costs and processing fees.

Elliotness

Established Member
bglf83 said:
i got clocked at 118 in a 60 any recomendations?

brandon

Yep, get an attorney. Fight it, fight it, fight it....... because if you lose you are absolutely gonna get :bash:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
You better hope the judge is gay. You might have to give a bj or two.

Lawman85

Banned
How did you not get arrested? Man, I would of had you in the back of my car in a second. Hey, I have a wild idea, how about taking responsibility for it and accepting the consequences.....

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Sell the truck, buy a sportbike and learn how to zig in and out of traffic if you still have a speed urge :/. On a serious note that really sucks, 2 more mph it would have been double the speed! Get an lawyer and try not to bite the bullet to hard on this one man, its only money man, you play hard you pay hard. Your alright, you will live to see better times (hopefully). Just think of this as a expensive learning experience man, lesson learned is to try to find a back road.

svt_racing

Established Member
bglf83 said:
i have a 2003 lightning i do not know how to change my car in my description though. SVT_Racing what color is your truck?

brandon

03 ehhh, did you recently get the L cause I don't recall seeing an 03 in town. My L is white..ohh wait is yours a DSG??? Man that really sucks, were did you get the ticket at? Hope it all works out, I might go pay my ticket tomorrow that I got on Mon.

bglf83

Established Member
yes my L is DSG, here in Texas they are gonna make me do some community service and crap an pay a nice fine and i will be ok. The officer told me that he was doing me a favor by not arresting me. I was on the winters freeway on my way home from work.

brandon

bsmith9165

Established Member
LOL Hey lawman85! what you said was a very responsible comment but if OJ didnt do it then neither did I. You have to love the system for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread