1100 rwhp Challeger at 19psi with a kenne Belle 4.7 Blower

racebronco2

Established Member
This is a friends Challeger with a 4.7 LC Kenne Belle blower. Car exceeded the dyno's capabilities. He has done over 200mph in Texas and Mojave. He ran out of rpms. His new set up he plans on hitting over 210 in the mile. Too many details for me to remember but this run was with the biggest pulley at 19psi. He had almost 700rpms to go before the O2 sensors failed. We plan on being at Mojave mile the first weekend in April. He is talking about taking it to Bonneville. Look at the size of the throttle body. Jim Belle even brought an even bigger throttle body to see what it would make but dyno session was stopped early not only by the failed O2 sensor but they also exceeded the mph of the dyno in 4th gear which was 200mph. This is thru a 5 speed auto. It does have one of my custom louvered hoods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Ds3l0bkvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQarX_l5JzE

racebronco2

Established Member
The whole car is a work of art, the engine, belly pan, roll cage, twin nitrous bottles with the Nano, Pro stock rear wings etc.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The whole car is a work of art, the engine, belly pan, roll cage, twin nitrous bottles with the Nano, Pro stock rear wings etc.

It sure is! What a gorgeous Challenger. That engine is pure adrenalin, and the sound of it idling gives me nice goosebumps! Do you have a photo of the custom hood you did for him?

gabe1530

Banned
982aebe2d39aaf5c291f64f526166066.jpg

atxjustice6r

Established Member

You aren't lying...That red w/gold Forgiatos is as seeexy as it gets. What I wanna see is how this hood fits with the intake on?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
"BAH! Piece of crap barely idles"

That thing is so sexy, not a Dodge fan but that is titts.

Users who are viewing this thread