10s with a 75 shot.

04compgt

Established Member
Are you holding down T/C button for the 8 seconds until it says "advancetrak off" on the screen? As far as I know, I've never had it come on while racing or any time I didn't want it to.

Yes I am. It may not be an issue on the mt82 since there is no converter slip, acceleration rate, etc. The autos are apparently picky when it comes to that. A lot of tuners completely disable advancetrac in the tunes to prevent this from happening. But I know for a fact on Jim's car at the dyno we turned advancetrac off while holding the button and it will automatically turn on until he turned it off a second time. While he is racing he never experiences any of this. While I roll race I never get this issue either ;) only at the track and on the bottle.

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thats strange Sai. Sucks you have to disable it in the tune for the car to run right though.

04compgt

Established Member
Thats strange Sai. Sucks you have to disable it in the tune for the car to run right though.

It doesnt do it from a roll just at the track. I know of a few twin turbo shop cars that are a6 and they go as far as disconnecting one of the abs sensors to prevent this from happening. Some cars do it and some dont, I am one of the unlucky ones. I hate the christmas tree dash effect trust me.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Good runs! Trying my best to be out there next sat to do some shake down passes on the turbo setup. You gonna be out there?

Users who are viewing this thread