10s with a 75 shot.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Wow man thats great. These autos with converters just make some amazing times

11dsgGT

Established Member
Wow, even on the internet that is inspiring. Awesome work man! I am kinda stuck at 11.7 N/A and you just gave me some ideas.

D.T.R

Established Member
Thanks. Not crazy weight reduction. Wheels, no front sway bar, no passenger seat, race bucket driver seat, no spare tire or jack. Thats it. I still leave the rear seat in and everything else.

That's not bad at all... nothing crazy weight reduction wise...
That e85 must help a good amount

04compgt

Established Member
That's not bad at all... nothing crazy weight reduction wise...
That e85 must help a good amount

e85 helps a little, nothing too crazy, I like the safe feeling I get from it. Keep in mind this car is my daily driver and I need it to live so e85 was the way to go for me. So far I have 30,000 miles on it and counting.

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
Wow!! Those are some amazing times. My mods are similar to yours but, I'm nowhere near your times. Does the gear and extra converter help that much? BTW I ran 11.71@119.

04compgt

Established Member
Wow!! Those are some amazing times. My mods are similar to yours but, I'm nowhere near your times. Does the gear and extra converter help that much? BTW I ran 11.71@119.

The gears are actually hurting my ET and MPH on motor. The extra converter, I am not sure since I have never tried a 4c converter. Tune also is somewhat related but you have an AED tune which from what I hear Shaun does amazing work.

malibu78

Established Member
Went to the track last Thursday to see how the car would do in extremely bad conditions. Track conditions were 2121 DA at Bradenton Motorsports. Basically I lost 3 MPH and 3 Tenths from the cooler months. This is how it went.

First pass on MOTOR : 11.30 @ 120 MPH
Second Pass on 75 Shot .046 Jet: 10.82 @ 125
Third Pass on 75 Shot .046 Jet: 10.82 @ 125

It then started raining so I couldn't get any more passes in. Here is a little video, I will post the time slip when I get back in town. Overall I was very pleased with how the car ran for only being a 75 shot. I will be changing my nitrous kit to a plate kit and a 150 here soon and hoping to get close to a 9 second pass on the bottle. The current nitrous setup is just a simple dry kit with a solenoid all the way in the trunk to delay the hit to let the injectors add fueling before the nitrous comes in (No lean spikes this way)

[youtube_browser]Wi8-wAN6-gM[/youtube_browser]

Nice run. I have sprayed a great deal of nitrous through SBC's. You will prolly need close to a 200 horse hit to get in the 9's good tune and good air. I could be wrong though. Never sprayed a coyote.

04compgt

Established Member
Nice run. I have sprayed a great deal of nitrous through SBC's. You will prolly need close to a 200 horse hit to get in the 9's good tune and good air. I could be wrong though. Never sprayed a coyote.

I could get more out of the 75 shot, the tune was very conservative, it was conservative enough that I could spray a 150 shot on the same tune. But you may be right on the 200 shot, however I am only willing to go to a 150 and no more.

S197 KID

Established Member
:rockon:Yeah, those were some nice runs. Too bad the rain came in so quick. Anyways it was nice to meet you guys and hang out a little afterwards. I'm def down to go to the track more often.

try03venom

Established Member

A guy on here ran a 10.29@ 130? on a 150 shot. I think with E85 as in this case 9's are possible

N20D5OH

Established Member
:rockon:Yeah, those were some nice runs. Too bad the rain came in so quick. Anyways it was nice to meet you guys and hang out a little afterwards. I'm def down to go to the track more often.

Some of us are heading to Street Heat Saturday night if you're up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread