10s with a 75 shot.

04compgt

Established Member
Went to the track last Thursday to see how the car would do in extremely bad conditions. Track conditions were 2121 DA at Bradenton Motorsports. Basically I lost 3 MPH and 3 Tenths from the cooler months. This is how it went.

First pass on MOTOR : 11.30 @ 120 MPH
Second Pass on 75 Shot .046 Jet: 10.82 @ 125
Third Pass on 75 Shot .046 Jet: 10.82 @ 125

It then started raining so I couldn't get any more passes in. Here is a little video, I will post the time slip when I get back in town. Overall I was very pleased with how the car ran for only being a 75 shot. I will be changing my nitrous kit to a plate kit and a 150 here soon and hoping to get close to a 9 second pass on the bottle. The current nitrous setup is just a simple dry kit with a solenoid all the way in the trunk to delay the hit to let the injectors add fueling before the nitrous comes in (No lean spikes this way)

[youtube_browser]Wi8-wAN6-gM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

c_me_pass_u

Established Member
What are your mods besides the 75 shot?m6 or a6?...oh and sweet numbers by the way

Last edited:

Benchracer

Established Member
Impressive!! Love seeing guys going fast on their own with no big shop backing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

04compgt

Established Member
Impressive!! Love seeing guys going fast on their own with no big shop backing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, it has been a long road trying to figure out the tuning on my own and getting the car to work right.

04compgt

Established Member
How is that 5C? Driveability wise. Where does it flash?

To be honest it is all in your tune. I drive my car every day I dont have another car. It is a little loose in first gear. I lock it in second and feels like stock. Flashes 4000 on motor and 4200 on small shot.

Deespeed99

Established Member
To be honest it is all in your tune. I drive my car every day I dont have another car. It is a little loose in first gear. I lock it in second and feels like stock. Flashes 4000 on motor and 4200 on small shot.

That's good to hear. I went with a 2B but feel like im going to regret going that low.

N20D5OH

Established Member
I call bs. There are no fast cars in Tampa. ;-)

Great runs, Sai. Thanks again for the tune, I can't wait until I can get a good full pass in decent weather with this pig.

Users who are viewing this thread