10's check...sights on 9's with some new equipment!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I "drank the Kool Aid" and got the ID1000s for my Lightning, had it dialed in within the day after trying to figure out how to get the 80s to drive like I wanted them. Started to rethink my tuning abilities. I got them to run decent but there were ALOT of band aides and manipulation that I did not care for. Now I just need to drink up again and let Shaun tune the 2011 as I have not started trying to tune on it yet.

What is the purpose of this post?

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
5F919E94-E549-4EE9-AFCB-A612FF6BE09A-2404-0000040869297A53_zps43a444bf.jpg

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Does it start with a "V" and rhyme with "odka"?? lol

If not, I'm interested (while we are waiting for more updates...)

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Any updates?

Been busy with work and moving shop. Iv been adding to my parts bin, got my intercooler pump and intercooler pump line along with all my misc fittings. Im in the navy reserves so I have drill next weekend but Im shooting for the following week and weekend doing the install and dyno tune all in once shot, then heading out to the track.

Chris

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Small update, Car is about 80% done. I'll get some photos up soon as I can. Hope to be tuning the car Wednesday and out to the track this weekend.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Small update, Car is about 80% done. I'll get some photos up soon as I can. Hope to be tuning the car Wednesday and out to the track this weekend.

What track? no TNT until the 29th at BMP unless you're running Heads Up Madness this weekend

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I will not however rush just to make a test and tune date... Good things come to those who wait lol

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Thought id drop in and F up your thread. lol.. CPR you still in diego doing the caveman dance ? Mas bout time, littlebitch :thumbsup: Dibs on first ride and pass or I want my turbo back. lol

CPRsm

Yup still here. Flying out tmrw to look in another state.
He's going to try ur stuff w the cast wheel and then another one I have sitting here. The latest kungfu in that one. Then onto the T6 stuff.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
You take care of yourself, I'm sure you'll have him flying down the 1/4. Can't wait for the show. Put some big azz tires on that bitzh and see what'll do. If it doesn't do a 9 out of the box I'll be surprised. I have some new mickeys on welds that's just dying to meet that turblown ride. Has a bar already so we're good....:dancenana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread