1000HP CPR Single Aluminator

KPatrone

Established Member
I just picked up a billet intermediate and exedy stage 2 along with a 3c converter. Cant wait to see the new 60s and ets from my mt82...

CPRsm

The car made 757rwhp but goes 151. So you wonder if the race cover made it dyno THAT low, or if the tranny was already burned up. In either case I wonder what the car really made on 19psi. I don't think it was only 1001rwhp. :beer:

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
The car made 757rwhp but goes 151. So you wonder if the race cover made it dyno THAT low, or if the tranny was already burned up. In either case I wonder what the car really made on 19psi. I don't think it was only 1001rwhp. :beer:

Come on with it and I'll be able to tell you what it makes on 25psi :burnout:

twistedneck

Established Member
at that boost and decent compression don't you need a copper head gasket? hell maybe even fluid filled copper O-rings? how the hell do we get to numbers like the supra guys. 48psi. I think we would need about 4 piston cooling jets per cylinder too.

indy twin turbo 12.5:1 at 26psi = 4 cooling jets or more, I just read where the 2008 Honda had 24 cooling jets per piston to get the entire surface area. it was so thin.. you could not rely on one with a 220grm piston at 97mm bore.

25psi !!! dang.

CPRsm

Nah no copper head gaskets needed yet! But we'll see soon enough. A few guys are really going to push it pretty good. For Supra numbers we'll need a larger turbine. Everything else is in place.

Deespeed99

Established Member
Finally got some track testing in! Car is running really good but need to work on the suspension and ramping in boost sooner! Enjoy!

[youtube_browser]h1iRZDxZkog[/youtube_browser]

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
link works fine, I think he's talking about no e.t's.

I could tell he's working on sorting out the launch, was curious mph though myself, that gives you an idea of the potential

Users who are viewing this thread