1 21" Death Penalty in a Mustang

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're not cool unless your car is shaking like it's made of jello, and unless people in PA can hear and feel your car cruising in LA. :dw: :eek:

95t88h

Established Member
The guy in the first video has 2 digital designs 3518's in that mustang now and the guy in the second video is steave meade he uses 4 ascendant audio smd(steve meade designs) 18's and a bunch of fosgate amps

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
WHY??:shrug:

I'm thinking about a serious weight reduction program for my car, including taking the radio and speakers completely out.

The is no recorded medium on earth that would compel me to put that ridiculous hunk of crap into a car and play it so loud people a block a way would instantly want to kill me and burn my car. :nonono:

What a waste of Oxygen.:nonono:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
sounded like ass... but nothing can compare in person to that kinda stuff.. He prolly has it in that car to try and win sound comps... Otherwise yes it is very pointless.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
WHY??:shrug:

I'm thinking about a serious weight reduction program for my car, including taking the radio and speakers completely out.

The is no recorded medium on earth that would compel me to put that ridiculous hunk of crap into a car and play it so loud people a block a way would instantly want to kill me and burn my car. :nonono:

What a waste of Oxygen.:nonono:

A lot of people would say that about having a quick,fast,loud,low car lol...Its what some people are into, oh well.

2003cobraguy

Established Member
lol so retarded

can't even hear the music

i would prefer to make those vibrations with a lopey cam & straights

Users who are viewing this thread