1 21" Death Penalty in a Mustang

eclipsemustang

Established Member
used to crank the same young jeezy song when i had 2 12's, but that 21 just seems way over board things are going to start to rattle loose, plus it looks like you cant even see out the back window

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
ballin-1.gif

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Yeah that sub will handle 3k watts all day long. That set up looks HORRIBLE...but whatever. I know a guy putting two of those subs in a Tahoe...but hes only going to feed each with 1900 watts. Now this a system built for Sound Quality AND DB's. Pause it at 11secs to see his system parts list.[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as9xhz0szfU"]YouTube - Powerful Stereo System Floats Bottles - 4 18's 30,000 Watts Tremendous Bass 90[/nomedia]. This guy is so good at building system he now has subs named after him lol.

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
Yeah that sub will handle 3k watts all day long. That set up looks HORRIBLE...but whatever. I know a guy putting two of those subs in a Tahoe...but hes only going to feed each with 1900 watts. Now this a system built for Sound Quality AND DB's. Pause it at 11secs to see his system parts list.YouTube - Powerful Stereo System Floats Bottles - 4 18's 30,000 Watts Tremendous Bass 90. This guy is so good at building system he now has subs named after him lol.

wow:uh oh:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
when I was 17 I had 2 Cliff Design 15's being feed 1500 watts each in the back of an extended cab ranger, lol. I did sound comp's back then. I hit 138.6DB in the stock class, no record by any means but I was going up against SUV's with 4-6 15's in them so I was doomed from the start, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread