04 Custom Mustang GT Custom Lambo Orange Paint

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Big fan of the "Haters" sticker. Also on the wide body kit, which one are you going with? I would go as wide as possible. Slap some DUBS on that B. Close enough to good enough.

20psirabbit

Established Member
Haha i'm not gonna post my "real" RWHP And Torque.. Make sure you bring $$$$$$ With you.!! Bring More ppl to back you up too.!! We gonna plenty of cars for you to chose from.!!!

lmao you're not the only one in socal, your age is showing more and more with each comment, you may not have gotten the memo, but lots of cars here will destroy you, so keep it in your pants John Force :beer:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
i love the color and the 03 replica's... if you plan on using the 03 cobra front bumper, you need the right chin spoiler. the Mach 1 chin spoiler aint cuttn' it....

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I have a comp orange mach, ive been debating the black roof panel and i think im sold on it now lol.. nice car man

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Man the car is nice, but WTF is up with all the stuff you change? Rims, front bumpers...

You must have a stock pile of parts at your house.

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
I remember when I thought my fobra was cool. Then again it was a cobra just not a terminator. Five bucks says Mexican!

Users who are viewing this thread