04 Custom Mustang GT Custom Lambo Orange Paint

03MACH04SVT

MYSTICHROME
Established Member
I've Never said it was a COBRA and my 2v.GT has The power to keep up with Cobra's.. It sucks that ignorant people make stupid comments.. I was 15yrs Old when i bought the car.!! Othe Boys my age be driving moms car or a ricer around the block.. I like how people with Real cobra's hate on my GT because it grabs more attention then REAL Cobra's.!!

no ones hating on your car, I think the previous comment was just suggesting that if you still want a cobra you try to get one. modding gets to be pretty expensive and with the money that you'll end up spending in the long run you could probably get a cobra.
hey but at the end of the day it is your car and you are free to do as you please. "different strokes for different folks."

you have a sick ride by the way :thumbsup:

what mods (engine wise) have you done to the car?

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Love the color! The 18" chrome replicas look the best, IMO. The last picture with the 99/01 bumper is my favorite version. Just get rid of the spacer.

mustanginky

Established Member
why the hell is this in the suspension modifications section?

either way, car is pretty slick looking. love the paint. ditch the cobra bumper, or shave it.

what mods do you have to back up the looks? looks like you've put alot of hard work in on the car.

SCMOKN

Established Member
Please don't do a wide body! Just fill in the rear bumper and you're good to go. Oh yeah ditch the stickers!

SVT GT

Established Member
Love the color but you must have put in a few grand already with paint and body parts. Don't get the wide body you will ruin it plus you will have more money for go fast parts. If your wheels are rubbing remove the quad shocks and brackets. I am guessing that they are rubbing on these.

20psirabbit

Established Member
it's a pretty good looking car, but you can't complain when you post up in a cobra forum and then people give you some criticism. don't throw a tantrum, just say thank you for the positive comments and do what you will with the negative comments. you posted up, you're going to get opinions.
by the way, when you own a real cobra you'll understand why it's annoying to see cars act like other cars.
i like the paint, i don't like wheels outside the wheel wells. i don't care much for saleen wings. i also don't believe there's any way that a widebody is going to look good on that body style.

Teej281

Established Member
Guys, filled in Cobra bumpers dont look that great. Ruin's the bumper. And until there is one made that says MUSTANG in it, I dont think filling it in is a good thing. I know its a pain to see GT's with cobra bumpers or whatever, but its what looks good and blame Ford for sucking at making GT parts look good.

oldmodman

Established Member
It's a really great color!

How far did the painter go during the paint job? Bumpers off, interior out, fenders off, engine out? And how much does this quality of paint work cost these days?

It Cost 4,300 For the Paint and Labor.. Doors,Bumpers,windows where all off Everything is painted Orange.. It took 2 months to get it perfect..it was painted 2 years ago and I've changing a lot of body parts so some parts don't color match that's why I'm going to re do the whole car in 1 month..

SVT GT

Established Member
4,300 for just the paint and labor and thats not including the cost of all the body parts you have / had on it. For that price you could of had a nice supercharger. The paint is really nice (again congrats on it) but nice only goes so far. To each his own I guess. Looks good.

Tractionless1

Established Member
I've Never said it was a COBRA and my 2v.GT has The power to keep up with Cobra's.. It sucks that ignorant people make stupid comments.. I was 15yrs Old when i bought the car.!! Othe Boys my age be driving moms car or a ricer around the block.. I like how people with Real cobra's hate on my GT because it grabs more attention then REAL Cobra's.!!

'Cause GT owners say S*it like this. :nonono: Let me know when you wanna run 'em, cause your sig. hp/tq. isn't even in the ballpark :pop:

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
'Cause GT owners say S*it like this. :nonono: Let me know when you wanna run 'em, cause your sig. hp/tq. isn't even in the ballpark :pop:

Nawww mang...hes got enuff powaz to keep up wit CobraZzzzz

On a side note...I'd like to run him with my Super Duty.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
It Cost 4,300 For the Paint and Labor.. Doors,Bumpers,windows where all off Everything is painted Orange.. It took 2 months to get it perfect..it was painted 2 years ago and I've changing a lot of body parts so some parts don't color match that's why I'm going to re do the whole car in 1 month..

For a paint job of that quality you got an amazing bargain.
Make sure you start a thread of the next paint work.
And can you tell us the name of the shop that did the work?
There doesn't seem to be anything in West Los Angeles that does that much prep work for anything close to that price.

Haha i'm not gonna post my "real" RWHP And Torque.. Make sure you bring $$$$$$ With you.!! Bring More ppl to back you up too.!! We gonna plenty of cars for you to chose from.!!!

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Haha i'm not gonna post my "real" RWHP And Torque.. Make sure you bring $$$$$$ With you.!! Bring More ppl to back you up too.!! We gonna plenty of cars for you to chose from.!!!

How about I put $500 on my dash. If you can reach forward and grab it when I launch you can keep it?

Users who are viewing this thread