04 Custom Mustang GT Custom Lambo Orange Paint

Hey wassup guys I've Been a member but i just found out how to use this thing lol anyways,I have a 2004 Mustang gt it was painted 2 yrs ago At E&I Paint and body in Oxnard It's Lamborghini Orange yes it's pearl i bought this car in 2006 When i was 15yrs Old It used to be Charcoal Grey but I wanted to be a little Different..I have So many set of wheels I like to switch around. Car has Bullitt pillars,01 Cobra Front Bumper And Tail lights,Saleen 1 pc Wing,04 Cobra Back Bumper,Side skirts,And hood..Also have the front bumper, mirrors,wing just not color match,Custom Interior,Racing Seats,Mach 1000 System And Custom Cobra style Exhaust..I'm Only 20yrs Old And I love mustangs All you guys have badass Cobra's Mach's Bullitts' But unfortunately i have a gt lol wish i had a cobra things are bad ass.! Hope you guys like it.. Thanks..

Snoopy46.jpg

Black Cobra wheels.?

Snoopy39.jpg

Chrome Cobra wheels.?

SACARD057.jpg

Black Fr500's.?

04004.gif

Afs 18x10.5 with a 335-30-tire.?

04002.gif

01 Cobra bumper.??

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
the color is awesome. The 01 front looks great but what ever massive wheel spacer you have on it in the last pic needs to go, the wheels are pushed waaaaaaay to far out. Personally a fan of the chrome cobra's on it.

s|ck

Established Member
Looks good, but Cobra bumper needs to be filled & smoothed and stickers have to go.

4.6muscle01

Established Member
the color is awesome. The 01 front looks great but what ever massive wheel spacer you have on it in the last pic needs to go, the wheels are pushed waaaaaaay to far out. Personally a fan of the chrome cobra's on it.

Looks good, but Cobra bumper needs to be filled & smoothed and stickers have to go.

i agree other than that it looks really good, love the color

Teej281

Established Member
I hope you have an IRS to go along with that custom cobra exhaust. Lol looks good dood. I too like the chrome 03 cobras, either 17's or 18's. Either one looks good.

Thanks for the comments guys i have to run a half inch spacer or else my back tires rub.!! next moth is going in for Wide body and getting a pair of ccw classics..

GodStang

Established Member
Yes stickers need to go and when you got it painted I would of for sure got COBRA filled in cause well it is not a cobra. Also take the SVT center caps out of the wheels and install the mustang ones. They fit well.

The color looks nice though.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
looks good but lose the stickers. i like the 1 piece wing on the car, id loose the fog light tint it clashes with the orange paint and the spacers look awful. 335's on GT are unnecessary.i wouldnt run anything bigger than 10. but you are goind widebody so do as you please seems likea lot of body work and not much go.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
I think the top portion being black looks good, almost makes it look like the glass roof option on the newer ones.

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
if you want your car to look just like a cobra, why dont u save ur money and jus buy a cobra? ive never understood clones. Either do somhing "custom" or buy the car your trying to copy.

I've Never said it was a COBRA and my 2v.GT has The power to keep up with Cobra's.. It sucks that ignorant people make stupid comments.. I was 15yrs Old when i bought the car.!! Othe Boys my age be driving moms car or a ricer around the block.. I like how people with Real cobra's hate on my GT because it grabs more attention then REAL Cobra's.!!

Users who are viewing this thread