03bloodredsnake Wins Again Undefeated

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Fyi

03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
what a world we live in taking away somone's 1st ammenment right because you dont like what they say.
There are no 1st "Ammenment" rights on a privately owned and operated message board. You are (were) a guest here and the site owner has delegated administration to a team. If you don't like how the team operates, please direct your complaints to Sid297.

Have a nice day.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
who cares anyway i was just kidding around about a kill i have and just because i start talking like the king of my street everybody jumps down my ass.chill out and if you think you can take my crown come up to the lehigh valley in pennsy and try but by the time you get here i''ll have 500 to the wheels.ive got the money to burn and the car to burn it on........now what.fact is whoever's got the money wins.not that im rich by no means i just dont have that many bills.not many bills no wife low maintanance girlfriend and no kids life cant get much better for mods on the cobra just wait the whipple is next then im going to start taking the country peice by peice kind of like the germans did to europe
you're still a dick

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
:bored: You would too

you obviously are an assclown to... anyone that knows anything about street racing knows ANYTHING can happen... I have raced this guy with a 01 z06 that has a mild cam (dunno what brand/duration or any of that) midlength headers, intake, and cat back told me he put down 410 rwhp, 394 rwtq... I raced him the first time both of us had someone in the car I had a little less than a quarter tank I had my spare tire out and I won by a little less than a car... now am I saying my car is faster I dunno for sure... but dont judge anything till its over... o and I raced him agian about 2 weeks later when I had 3/4 a tank of gas and he told me he had a little less than half a 1/4 and he hadnt done anything diffrent to his car and I hadnt done anything except my mickey thompsons were a little bald and we were dead even up to 135... so dont give me your you would too nonsense

Stopsign32v

Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
you obviously are an assclown to... anyone that knows anything about street racing knows ANYTHING can happen... I have raced this guy with a 01 z06 that has a mild cam (dunno what brand/duration or any of that) midlength headers, intake, and cat back told me he put down 410 rwhp, 394 rwtq... I raced him the first time both of us had someone in the car I had a little less than a quarter tank I had my spare tire out and I won by a little less than a car... now am I saying my car is faster I dunno for sure... but dont judge anything till its over... o and I raced him agian about 2 weeks later when I had 3/4 a tank of gas and he told me he had a little less than half a 1/4 and he hadnt done anything diffrent to his car and I hadnt done anything except my mickey thompsons were a little bald and we were dead even up to 135... so dont give me your you would too nonsense

:rolleyes: This ANYTHING can happen on the street has been blown out of proportion. Yea his tire could blow, he could get bad gas, a spark plug go out, the air not be the right density, maybe the moon isn't in line with Mars just right for your supercharger to make full boost, or maybe a deer will run out in front of him while you two are racing. :fart: Also saying you ran someone with this and that done that made this amount of power and you beat him so there for you will beat this guy that has this done and that done is just stupid and gay. :bored: Come back when you have some track numbers.

mustangbee

Established Member
bloodredsnake was the biggest moron ive ever seen on his site...and thats saying ALOT..thanks mods

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
:rolleyes: This ANYTHING can happen on the street has been blown out of proportion. Yea his tire could blow, he could get bad gas, a spark plug go out, the air not be the right density, maybe the moon isn't in line with Mars just right for your supercharger to make full boost, or maybe a deer will run out in front of him while you two are racing. :fart: Also saying you ran someone with this and that done that made this amount of power and you beat him so there for you will beat this guy that has this done and that done is just stupid and gay. :bored: Come back when you have some track numbers.

you proved my point exactly how will you know if he will beat me for SURE if "you ran someone with this and that done that made this amount of power and you beat him so there for you will beat this guy that has this done and that done is just stupid and gay" you just contradicted yourself :loser:

have a good day

Beetle6986

Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
about him losing to the 99frc tho... dont be so sure

+1. I'd give the edge to the cobra. 400 pounds isn't going to hurt the cobra as bad as the power advantage will hurt the vette. There certainly isn't going to be any bus lengths involved either way. The bus length against the supercharged mach doesn't make much sense either.

366stroker said:
my wife works at ford and i had her run a trace on your so called 70 twister mach and according to ford no such car was ever build smells funny to me post the vin and i will check your bs story. only reply if have the vin if not stay of the web site dork :bash:
You better have her check again. They made around 50 with a 351 motor and around 50 with the 428 motor. If its a stock twister, I don't think it will be running with an mid to high 11 second car.

ibepressin

Established Member
Wow I can't beleive I have missed this thread over the past few days. I'm right in Easton. Is your cobra sonic blue? lets set it up. I've done a few recent additions to my ls1 including a 9'' with some 4:10's and I'm having quite a time finding a good race aswell. we can run some off just for fun.....unless you'd like to put some $$$$$$ on it ?? :burnout:

ibepressin

Established Member
Sh1t who banned this guy? 03blood if your reading this my username on ls1tech is the same pm me over there .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread