03bloodredsnake Wins Again Undefeated

WELL ME AND MY BUDDY WHO HAS A 470 HP MACH 1 TOOK A RUN LAST NIGHT.HES GOT A KENNEBELL POWERED MACH PUSHIN 470 HP 400 TOURQE.PRETTY DAMN FAST CAR FOR A MACH.ANYWAY WE GO FROM A 2ND GEAR ROLL I LET HIM GIVE THE 3 HONKS AND WERE OFF............WELL I WAS ATLEAST I'LL HAVE TO VIDEO IT NEXT TIME.AS SOON AS HE GAVE THAT THIRD HONK I PULLED SO HARD IT WAS AMAZING BEAT HIM ATLEAST BY A BUS LENGTH WHEN I SHUT IT DOWN.CAN ANYBODY STOP THIS BEAST OF MINE IN THIS AREA MANY HAVE TRIED BUT THEY HAVE ALL FAILED.MINE IS DEFINATLEY NOT THE FASTEST COBRA BY ALL MEANS BUT I DO RULE THE LEHIGH VALLEY THAT IS WHERE I AM KING :coolman:

Last edited:

torchred99

Established Member
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
WELL ME AND MY BUDDY WHO HAS A 470 HP MACH 1 TOOK A RUN LAST NIGHT.HES GOT A KENNEBELL POWERED MACH PUSHIN 470 HP 400 TOURQE.PRETTY DAMN FAST CAR FOR A MACH.ANYWAY WE GO FROM A 2ND GEAR ROLL I LET HIM GIVE THE 3 HONKS AND WERE OFF............WELL I WAS ATLEAST I'LL HAVE TO VIDEO IT NEXT TIME.AS SOON AS HE GAVE THAT THIRD HONK I PULLED SO HARD IT WAS AMAZING BEAT HIM ATLEAST BY A BUS LENGTH WHEN I SHUT IT DOWN.CAN ANYBODY STOP THIS BEAST OF MINE IN THIS AREA MANY HAVE TRIED BUT THEY HAVE ALL FAILED.MINE IS DEFINATLEY NOT THE FASTEST COBRA BY ALL MEANS BUT I DO RULE THE LEHIGH VALLEY THAT IS WHERE I AM KING :coolman:
How about my little old LS1 :-D

It Would Be Fun But You Guys Are To Far away.plus I Dont Think It Would Be A Race With Both Of Your Numbers That You Have.I WOULD DEFINATLEY WALK THE vette WITHOUT A DOUBT :rockon:

Last edited:

ScottsMach03

Established Member
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
408 hp 396 tourqe is not going to cut it :nono: :nono:

That much power in a 3200lb vette at the wheels is going to walk you. Sorry. That car is capable of 10's, Your cobra is a 11 second cobra.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
If it was a 02-04, torchred is doing what they do at the flywheel, at the wheels. Torchred is pushing 469, using a 15% drive trane lost at the flywheel.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Dont attack me schmuck, im just speaking the truth. Im not dogging your cobra. You have a stout car, but by no means unbeatable. As far as me posting, i'd rather post with my little ole 345hp nearly stock mach, then make retarded comments such as yours.

so what are his real numbers then im talking about his numbers he posted 406 hp 398 tourqe.now if he has 469 to the wheels than yes he will walk me but not with so low tourqe and hp numbers that he has posted.so which are his real numbers

03azuremach said:
Dont attack me schmuck, im just speaking the truth. Im not dogging your cobra. You have a stout car, but by no means unbeatable. As far as me posting, i'd rather post with my little ole 345hp nearly stock mach, then make retarded comments such as yours.
im onley kidding with you guys damn no need to take offense

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Well im assuming his 408,and 398 numbers are at the wheels. That would be 469hp, 457tq at the flywheel. With him weighting in probably around 3200 or so, if he is a good driver, then he could run a high 10 second time. Ive seen it done.

03azuremach said:
Well im assuming his 408,and 398 numbers are at the wheels. That would be 469hp, 457tq at the flywheel. With him weighting in probably around 3200 or so, if he is a good driver, then he could run a high 10 second time. Ive seen it done.
you have got to be kidding me if it is at the wheels i will eat him aliiiiiiveeeeeeee i'll put my car on that

Users who are viewing this thread