03bloodredsnake Wins Again Undefeated

kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
i know right....us 99 Cobras are ALL real slow :rollseyes especially NAZMANS NA Cobra. He apparently likes to think hes king $hit even though he only likes to compare CAR vs. CAR cause everyone knows thats how you get true respect. PHhhhh being a good driver is overrated anyways ANYONE can be a good driver. NOT EVERYONE that has money already can throw buttloads of $$$$ into a car and make a POTENTIAL 10 sec vehicle it takes a skilled person to throw money into a car and run it fast! Hell with enough money you dont even need to be in the car you could just run the car via remote control and stay nice and comfy in your Cadillac Escalade while following behind the Cobra on the highway with perfect shifting done thanks to that expensive computer controling the car :rollseyes :bash: 03bloodredsnake is NOT 27....hell id be surprised if he even has his learners permit. Why dont you come back when you at least have a ported eaton.........Better yet come back when you learn how to launch your car right cause obviously your scared to run from a dig (after you get your license of course)
hey bryan your not very smart are you :read: i said i would run from a dig anytime just perfer a roll thats all.you act like your a pro from a dig .all of you do when in fact you all aint shit just like you claim i aint.ive had 6 mustangs. what this ones your first and did mommy and daddy buy it for you...yeah i bet they did.get your mouth off that nipple bryan and grow up daddys coming home soon

Stopsign32v

Established Member
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
i'll tell you what take those *** flames off and i'll race you for pinks hahahahaah

Hell if you were half serious I'd strip my car down to the metal, trailer it up there, and have a buddy follow in an empty roll back so I can bring home a 03 Cobra to have as a daily driver. :banana:

torchred99

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All this talk and you make 452rwhp and 475rwtq!? BWAHAHAHA His Vette would walk all over your ohthree Cobra if he can drive. Hell my STOCK MOTOR 99 Cobra would.

Hell ya, I can drive was raised at Fremont drag strip in the Bay Area... And I would walk him good :-D young whipper snapper ;-)

torchred99

Established Member
Silver04L said:
1. If this guy even has a Cobra (which I doubt) someone please go there and race him.
2. He obviously can't drive since "racing from a roll is for pu$$ies"
3. He is only king of his neighborhood because he lives in a trailer park.
:beer:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Ill race you at the track whenever your ready bro. And I am getting a enclosed trailer b4 race season starts so getting to wherever you wanna go to race is not a problem. I had a longer post but I deleted it cuz im tired of stooping to your level and internet racing. Hope you have your ported eaton by then or are on spray. A nice rear end swap might help ya as well. NO MORE IRS for meeeee

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
i said i put atleast a bus length his tourqe numbers are low did you read that probably not you just come on here and post like a retard not knowing the story.infact i'll have the mach tell you what happened if i can

My regards to your original post, I don't doubt your win. I should have read a little closer to what you stated therefor I stand corrected referencing the difference between a "bus length" and "bus lengths".

A properly driven SC Mach is easily capable of mid to low 11s. I felt at the time your claim sounded slightly embelished and I was mildly doubtfull of you "bus lenth" claim seeing your car was making less HP.

However, the fact you called me a "retard" solidifies my opinion of your child like arrogant attitude on this board. :bored: Take note of how I did not stoop to your level by insulting you with the same adolesent name calling that you resorted to. :rollseyes

Have a nice day and good kill.

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
i dont recall i didnt ask the guy

With your numbers against a KB Mach 1 putting down 470, you certainly didnt put buslengths on it and it certainly wasnt right away, unless the Mach had 0 traction and a craptastic driver.

bluestreak89

Established Member
When you get that whipple hit me up I got a couple of TT vettes in pa to sick on you and if they wont come then I will.

You wonder why all of these people are :bash: you sound like one of those guys who likes to race people who are weaker and then talk smack to them. Step your game up a little and then come play with some real folks. You talk a good game, now YOU back it up!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
your both mildly retarded if you think that will walk my cobra i already walked a zo6 which is more powerful than both your cars stock now what

You're a rude ass. Lose the shit attitude or you're gone. Got it?

slosnake

Established Member
366stroker said:
my wife works at ford and i had her run a trace on your so called 70 twister mach and according to ford no such car was ever build smells funny to me post the vin and i will check your bs story. only reply if have the vin if not stay of the web site dork :bash:

p.s ill run you for titles any time ass**** just pay for my trip to your choice of track. and heres a taste of what your up aganist 84 hatch "m code" motor but that probley dont mean anything runs 9s on spray high 10s on motor and is street legel just my .02 cents :D

Research your Mustang history, thats all I gotta say!!!!

Blue LPE Vette

Established Member
I got to call BS about there not being many fast cars in the Allentown/Easton area. For the record, there are numerous 500+ rrwh in the Allentown area. This includes cars of all types...Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes, Vipers etc. There is a black F body Mustang with a white raised hood down in Quakertown that would blow his doors off.

If he can't find anyone faster it may be because they don't want to be bothered. In any event some of these posts sound like they belong in the SRT war stories.

Users who are viewing this thread