03bloodredsnake Wins Again Undefeated

366stroker

Established Member
your correct

03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
he must have been a moron to run you with a drag bike

blood snake your right he was a moron now i own his car give me your e-mail in a private message and i will send you a picture of the so called turd. :beer:

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Blue LPE Vette said:
I got to call BS about there not being many fast cars in the Allentown/Easton area. For the record, there are numerous 500+ rrwh in the Allentown area. This includes cars of all types...Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes, Vipers etc. There is a black F body Mustang with a white raised hood down in Quakertown that would blow his doors off.

If he can't find anyone faster it may be because they don't want to be bothered. In any event some of these posts sound like they belong in the SRT war stories.

Hmmmm, F Body Mustang??? Must be a new style mustang. Has to be fast with a name like F BODY.

Mr. Mach-ete said:
My regards to your original post, I don't doubt your win. I should have read a little closer to what you stated therefor I stand corrected referencing the difference between a "bus length" and "bus lengths".

A properly driven SC Mach is easily capable of mid to low 11s. I felt at the time your claim sounded slightly embelished and I was mildly doubtfull of you "bus lenth" claim seeing your car was making less HP.

However, the fact you called me a "retard" solidifies my opinion of your child like arrogant attitude on this board. :bored: Take note of how I did not stoop to your level by insulting you with the same adolesent name calling that you resorted to. :rollseyes

Have a nice day and good kill.
thanks sorry i called you that but i am not a liar

Blue LPE Vette said:
I got to call BS about there not being many fast cars in the Allentown/Easton area. For the record, there are numerous 500+ rrwh in the Allentown area. This includes cars of all types...Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes, Vipers etc. There is a black F body Mustang with a white raised hood down in Quakertown that would blow his doors off.

If he can't find anyone faster it may be because they don't want to be bothered. In any event some of these posts sound like they belong in the SRT war stories.
i never said there arent many fast cars up here your buddies in here did.ofcourse there is theres lots of them i just havent ran into one yet that was a good match thats all it will happen and i will lose but all in good fun i love racing no matter win lose from a roll on a track from a dig on the street it dont matter racing is racing and as long as it makes you happy and you like doing it then thats all that matters every dog has his day mine just hasnt come yet.....thats why i am undefeated at this present time. :rockon:

WhiteTxMach said:
With your numbers against a KB Mach 1 putting down 470, you certainly didnt put buslengths on it and it certainly wasnt right away, unless the Mach had 0 traction and a craptastic driver.
i pulled immediately from the honk

bluestreak89 said:
When you get that whipple hit me up I got a couple of TT vettes in pa to sick on you and if they wont come then I will.

You wonder why all of these people are :bash: you sound like one of those guys who likes to race people who are weaker and then talk smack to them. Step your game up a little and then come play with some real folks. You talk a good game, now YOU back it up!
whoa guy calm down are you out for blood or something hahahaha.ofcourse id race you why wouldnt i??im not afraid to get my ass kicked.getting my car whooped will onley make it faster thats all

SVTkel said:
LOL - 10 pages...Bloodred you sure can stir up a fuss.
i know its great im trying to set a record hahahaha just kidding really though every time i come on this thread someone new chimes in and i aint going away without my 2 cents

mustangbee

Established Member
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
first off everybody here has an attitude so get off my d@ck

your entire frame of mind is retarded...first, you claim your car is basically unbeatable where you live, and dare anyone to challege your weak ass ride :nono: , then you run that cum dumpster mouth of yours to the mods...geez, lets see how much longer you last...its ppl like you that give other cobra owners a bad name :nonono:

Blue03Cobra said:
Dude, if L.L. doesn't ban you for that comment...I will.
why would you ban me for that youve got to be kidding me.eveybody in here has a n attiude or whatever and he just basically makes like im the problem and nobody else.but hey if yah got to ban me yah gotta do what you gotta do.i came in here with a kill story and people try to ruin my glory thats what its about and because i aint puttin up with their comments you moderators jump down my throat

mustangbee said:
your entire frame of mind is retarded...first, you claim your car is basically unbeatable where you live, and dare anyone to challege your weak ass ride :nono: , then you run that cum dumpster mouth of yours to the mods...geez, lets see how much longer you last...its ppl like you that give other cobra owners a bad name :nonono:
you can say something like that to me and its okay but when i say something back they talk about banning me wow what a world we live in taking away somone's 1st ammenment right because you dont like what they say.well tuff titty if you dont like it stop arguing with me about pointless things and get over it.oh by the way im still king where im from.but dont worry since you have that femenine side to you i'll make you my queen

Users who are viewing this thread