FOR SALE: 03 Sonic Blue Cobra

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Advice received. People above also mentioned how I should improve it, so I did. It is a community but damn, to ostracize someone like that - damn bro.

We watch out for each other on here when it comes to buying and selling. That's all they're trying to say. Some of us pay to be a member when you don't even have to pay. The amount of free help I have gotten from here is the reason why I have a 700 horsepower 2004 Terminator Cobra.

Thank you for being open and honest about what you have. It is greatly appreciated! Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Do you have part number for cold air intake system and bc racing coils set up

Hey, this is the BC RACING set up BC Racing BR Series Coilover Ford Mustang Cobra 2003-2004 - E-11-BR

As for the cold air intake, I can let you know.

from the underhood pic, that appears to be an original "Paul's High Performance" air intake. it was one of the first designs when this car came out (along with the K&N fipk for the '03 cobra). it is one of the cai's comparison tested by 5.0 (or MMFF - i forget) magazine. it performed very well - so well in fact - that steeda started copying it and selling their own version (which is one example why they are sometimes known as "steela" lol).

i had on on my otherwise stock cobra and gained 59 std rwhp with no other changes from stock.

Murderedsvt

Established Member
from the underhood pic, that appears to be an original "Paul's High Performance" air intake. it was one of the first designs when this car came out (along with the K&N fipk for the '03 cobra). it is one of the cai's comparison tested by 5.0 (or MMFF - i forget) magazine. it performed very well - so well in fact - that steeda started copying it and selling their own version (which is one example why they are sometimes known as "steela" lol).

i had on on my otherwise stock cobra and gained 59 std rwhp with no other changes from stock.
Paul walkers very own intake right there.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Savages:sneaky:

I currently can't afford a well painted, put together car OP, but if I could I would consider trying to make a deal. GL with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread