FOR SALE: 03 Sonic Blue Cobra

svt703

Established Member
Selling my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra (formerly black). I imagined I’d keep it longer but, I guess the time has come. Primary reason for selling is that I think it deserves better. Where I live, I can’t get this car to be itself. Also, it will help me financially as I am looking to buy my own place. At this point, everything help. It was recently painted at my parent’s shop, so there’s a personal touch to it (5 star rating on yelp!!). The paint is in pristine condition. The car was purchased about 2 years ago, had 59/60k miles on it. So I’ve only put another 7k on it. It’s my weekend car, I haven’t abused it. The previous owner just wanted to get rid of it and did not know much about the car. I knew what I wanted then and got it! I have treated this cad with respect and utmost care. I have had to learn about it as I owned it. I’d say I am still learning. Please be cognizant of that. Also, very new to the forum world. I have tried to keep it minimal. Whatever I have done is is listed below. Upgrades/Maintenance:

BC Racing Coilovers
Steeda short shifter
Smaller lower pulley
Borla exhaust
Spark plugs
Control arms
Rear strut bar
Painted calipers
Ceramic coating
Comes with a New McLeod Clutch upgrade (needs to be installed)
New brakes

If interested, shoot me an email at [email protected]

Kinda sad that it’s going up for sale but it deserves better and I need the money.

$32,000, open to offers.

(First time ever using a forum, bear with me)

Attachments

• IMG_6909.jpeg
    IMG_6909.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 728
  • IMG_6915.jpeg
    IMG_6915.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_6912.jpeg
    IMG_6912.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_6914.jpeg
    IMG_6914.jpeg
    406.1 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_5892.jpeg
    IMG_5892.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_5898.jpeg
    IMG_5898.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_5894.jpeg
    IMG_5894.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 596
  • 17200437-0AA8-4695-B54A-612E31B750ED.jpeg
    17200437-0AA8-4695-B54A-612E31B750ED.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
By the way, this is probably the worst FS ad thats been setup here.

Edit, found several a couple pages in. God bless people are lazy, lol.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Here's a quality example.

svt703

Established Member
I think I have checked off all the requirements. Edited it a bit as well. Thanks for the feedback guys!

plumbcrazy

Established Member
By the way, this is probably the worst FS ad thats been setup here.

Edit, found several a couple pages in. God bless people are lazy, lol.
You missed the one yesterday where a guy put up his ad to tell everyone that it was for sale on an auction site somewhere else.
It was taken down after a hot minute. I thought that was a bit of a bold and stupid move but good for a laugh.

LS WUT

Established Member
So you’ve got my attention. I am looking for a Sonic. However curiosity is getting to me on this one. I have a couple of questions in regards to it.

How many owners do this car have?

Who did the modifications to the car?

With it being repainted was this a reputable shop, also was the actual color of the car used or some knock off blue paint?

You never actually listed the real miles on the car. What is the actual miles on the car?

svt703

Established Member
So you’ve got my attention. I am looking for a Sonic. However curiosity is getting to me on this one. I have a couple of questions in regards to it.

With it being repainted was this a reputable shop, also was the actual color of the car used or some knock off blue paint?

You never actually listed the real miles on the car. What is the actual miles on the car?
Hey, thanks for reaching out. I am the 3rd owner of the car. The mods were done by the first owner. As mentioned in the post, it’s my family’s shop and it is 5 star rated on yelp. My family has been in the Autobody business for about 40-45 years. It used to be black but the paint was nearing its end. I figured sonic blue would look great. The original paint code was used to get the formula. Our shop uses water based paint, I think it’s either Spies Hecker or PPG The actual mileage is 67,598. If you wanna talk, more shoot me an email and we can connect over the phone as well.

svt703

Established Member

Hey, thanks for reaching out. I am the 3rd owner of the car. The mods were done by the first owner. As mentioned in the post, it’s my family’s shop and it is 5 star rated on yelp. My family has been in the Autobody business for about 40-45 years. It used to be black but the paint was nearing its end. I figured sonic blue would look great. The actual mileage is
Do you have any pictures of the engine bay or the car in daylight?
Hey, just updated the pics. It should be up

Users who are viewing this thread