New Market Rules

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
1) This section is for posting your own items. Third party sales, such as “I’m posting for a friend”, or “look what I found on eBay” are not allowed.
2) Prices are mandatory.
3) No “testing the waters”. You are either selling your item or you’re not.
4) No cross posting. Posting your item in multiple sections will result in ALL your threads for that item being removed.
5) External links such as, Ebay, Auto Trader, Craigslist, etc will be allowed at the bottom of your thread as long as you meet all the other requirements.
6) Photos of the item are required.
7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card with one of your items.
8) Comments about the price or condition of an item are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the seller. Express your concerns privately if you think the price is too high.

Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in the immediate removal of your thread. If your thread is removed, there will be no notification or explanation sent. You may re-post the item, providing your new thread conforms to the rules stated above, however failure to re-post in accordance of the rules may result in a suspension or removal of your Market privileges. All other SVTPerformance Forum Rules still apply.
This is not a rule, simply advice as scammers have been searching lately.
It is strongly advised to not buy from someone through PM only. If they respond to a WTB add then make them do so publicly.
It is also strongly advised to not post your number in a WTB thread where someone who is not a member can contact you on the side.
You are opening yourself up for scammers.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It would be nice if they would put the State of which the car is in sale. I understand maybe not mandatory but I live on the east coast and looking at a car in California is tough. Just a thought!

Staats
Most of the time if you look under the users name it lists their location. If you're looking from the phone spin it so you can see that info.

cruelntntion

Established Member
I made a post earlier and it says it was moved. Not sure where but it said #7 of the rules. I plan on posting a pic of my user name , but it won’t let me post in the listing any longer. Do I have to retype/post it or can someone reactivate it?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sorry about coming offwoff strong I like to post something in the forum but it's not a car forsale. You know Kline's cobra he built the owner scammed me 2k and I want to let everyone know what happened before some buys the POS. He's destroyed. A example is on my ig @01silverblur it's also in Facebook forums. If not I totally understand

What are you talking about. Slow down and speak English

Grady

Established Member
Can someone please help me. I listed my 2004 Cobra conv on the terminator site for sale. We read all the rules before posting. We were told it was moved some where but not told where. I also listed a 2004 Mach 1 at the same time the same way and it got listed. Where did my add go and can you help me get it back to the terminator for sale site Please Grady

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Might have been moved by mistake. I can put it back, but it was missing #7 of the market rules. In fact, your Mach 1 username needs to be with the car, not just a picture of your username.

Grady

Established Member
We are sorry for that. We thought it read my signature and date was what was wanted. So I should have put my user name at the bottom of the add as part of the add? We did try to do what we thought the site wanted. I apologize. We would be very grateful for your help getting our add to the terminator site. Grady

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
We are sorry for that. We thought it read my signature and date was what was wanted. So I should have put my user name at the bottom of the add as part of the add? We did try to do what we thought the site wanted. I apologize. We would be very grateful for your help getting our add to the terminator site. Grady

write your username and date then put that in the pic with car (paper with the info and vehicle in the same pic)

Grady

Established Member
Thank you! I took the pictures and have my wife put them in both adds tonight! Grady

Users who are viewing this thread