03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
I wanna unfollow him but I just can’t seem to because I find this content hilarious at this point. I hate to admit I watched his YT video too but I got some good laughs and I had to see what he would say about the cleanest Supra in the nation. Absolutely hilarious how he sounds like he’s trying to still convince himself that the car is cool and not a pos. So just remember guys, this car was the showroom model in Japan. It’s immaculate haha

I get that, I watch a few select videos but just for the entertainment value but I'm not subbed. I unsubbed long before selling of the SB came about.

Side note: I just noticed his hash tags he used.....more than you can afford pal and whats the retail on one of those...... What an f'ing idiot lol. He acts like this is a Porsche GT3 RS. Its a ragged out 90's supra that technology wise and performance wise is so far behind the bar of modern day cars.

My Bronco and my Shelby each cost as much if not more than what he paid for this and he acts like he's rolling in cash.

96dreamer

Established Member
I get that, I watch a few select videos but just for the entertainment value but I'm not subbed. I unsubbed long before selling of the SB came about.

Side note: I just noticed his hash tags he used.....more than you can afford pal and whats the retail on one of those...... What an f'ing idiot lol. He acts like this is a Porsche GT3 RS. Its a ragged out 90's supra that technology wise and performance wise is so far behind the bar of modern day cars.

My Bronco and my Shelby each cost as much if not more than what he paid for this and he acts like he's rolling in cash.
Not defending the guy in the slightest, but I think those hashtags are in reference to the Fast and the Furious line.

StangMan5.0

Roll slow in the 5oh
Established Member

Yeah I’m not subscribed I watched for entertainment purposes only as well. The funniest part is when he takes the car for a test drive and is clearly concerned about noises coming from the car but plays it off like oh yeah the previous owner was messing with the fender liner. Like what? No car that is being sold for $50k or whatever it is he paid for it should have that issue. That SB Cobra was actually clean I’ll admit. This car though is clearly a beat on pos that needs some serious $$ to be nice.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I will say these cars do command a lot of money, especially the original turbo 6 speed cars. Even with the car being a little rough, that is probably about what it’s worth. Now if he goes and does a color change, and swapping this and that blah blah it will hurt the value. But some will still pay a premium.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Yeah…land cruisers are known to be inferior to the Expedition.

You need to at least like the looks of your purchase. Never once have I seen a Toyota that wasn’t straight up fugly. If it isn’t a Ford or Chevy then no thanks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You need to at least like the looks of your purchase. Never once have I seen a Toyota that wasn’t straight up fugly. If it isn’t a Ford or Chevy then no thanks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I feel the same...we just traded for a late model Camry TRD...it's actually pretty impressive.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
That should be interesting. Wonder where he's getting the pillars, or is he going to try and make them? Any pictures?

He sounds high af in the video.

Drivers side pillars are hard to come by but the one he shows is OEM to the best of my knowledge. Pods are bigger than SOS as well.

IMG_5650.png

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Duel piller pods? Do the fight each other or are they used for some kind of hand guard when used in a sword fight.
Glad Im not the only one who saw that lol. I thought this junky was done trying to steal from the Mustang Community and moved on to try and hustle the import people??? Guess its not working out so well so far.

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
The pods are dueling over the price. He posts that they are 395 then later 399.

He also hasn't posted an installed pic. A guy asked about a pic to show how they look installed because the pic makes the pods look off. They are supposedly set to give the driver the best view of them. I agree with the guy that asked the question, these look odd like the angle is off

PC03GT

Established Member
The pods are dueling over the price. He posts that they are 395 then later 399.

He also hasn't posted an installed pic. A guy asked about a pic to show how they look installed because the pic makes the pods look off. They are supposedly set to give the driver the best view of them. I agree with the guy that asked the question, these look odd like the angle is off
They could be right-hand drive

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
They could be right-hand drive
From the context and supposedly spending months to create the set up to be like an SOS pod, I'm going to guess it's meant for a mustang.

For someone that does all of this custom work and uses social media, I would expect there to be better pictures posted that include installs. Or, repost customer pics with their permission of the products installed. Many guys give credit to where they get parts from. Many happy customers would freely advertise a product and let people know where they got it from.

I haven't really seen anything posted about this guys stuff except for what he posts. I would think that his happy customers would be tagging him in pics of their cars after they install his stuff

Users who are viewing this thread