03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

bull_dog190

Established Member
Few months back I bought these from him.
I imagine they came from one of his two Cobras.
They are like new. Took him 2 weeks to ship.

Glad I have them for car shows. He doesnt deserve em.
1683163179241.png

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Wow! Haven’t checked in on this thread for a couple of weeks, 80 pages and still going strong! This thing has legs. I’m impressed ladies and gentlemen. The guy doesn’t stand a chance against the power of SVTP!

Venom351R

Established Member
He released part 1 of selling the Cobra and getting the Supra yesterday after releasing part 2 nine days ago. Drugs are bad.....

I predict this build will never come to fruition and once he gets into it more will realize he is in way over his head. All his other Cobras were pre built he didn't do the work to build them or fund a project build. I'm sure once he gets into sourcing parts and realizes what an astronomical task it will be to fund a project like this his tune will change and he will move onto something else.

YGETV8

Established Member
He released part 1 of selling the Cobra and getting the Supra yesterday after releasing part 2 nine days ago. Drugs are bad.....

I predict this build will never come to fruition and once he gets into it more will realize he is in way over his head. All his other Cobras were pre built he didn't do the work to build them or fund a project build. I'm sure once he gets into sourcing parts and realizes what an astronomical task it will be to fund a project like this his tune will change and he will move onto something else.
And then declare it the cleanest Supra in North America and list it for $100k!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Before I comb through 80 pages, can anyone tell me what this car sold for? I just picked up a clean 26k mile sonic blue for what I feel was a good price. But that depends on what this brought.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

mariusvt

Established Member
Before I comb through 80 pages, can anyone tell me what this car sold for? I just picked up a clean 26k mile sonic blue for what I feel was a good price. But that depends on what this brought.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com
I think it was 46k.

Venom351R

Established Member
Thought you guys would find this humorous. States that the car is built not bought after only doing side skirts lol and after the Cobra being fully built and him doing absolutely nothing to it besides selling parts off it. He never built any of the Cobra's he had, they were bought and sold off shortly after. So now he's done side skirts and he's a built not bought person lol

Screenshot 2023-05-07 195957.jpg

PC03GT

Established Member
Thought you guys would find this humorous. States that the car is built not bought after only doing side skirts lol and after the Cobra being fully built and him doing absolutely nothing to it besides selling parts off it. He never built any of the Cobra's he had, they were bought and sold off shortly after. So now he's done side skirts and he's a built not bought person lol

View attachment 1792894
#PROJECTBLACKTAR.....guy is a ****ing nerd

StangMan5.0

Roll slow in the 5oh
Established Member
I wanna unfollow him but I just can’t seem to because I find this content hilarious at this point. I hate to admit I watched his YT video too but I got some good laughs and I had to see what he would say about the cleanest Supra in the nation. Absolutely hilarious how he sounds like he’s trying to still convince himself that the car is cool and not a pos. So just remember guys, this car was the showroom model in Japan. It’s immaculate haha

Users who are viewing this thread