03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
Guy is still posting in some groups on facebook, and people are still calling him out on there. Just got on for the first time in a week and the top post in my feed was a set of brakes for sale (With pictures ripped off from another dude's for sale ad)

How is this guy not banned from everything?

Figures. I joined marketplace to sell a motorcycle and followed every rule they had that I know of and was banned for not following community standards with no explanation of what standard I didn’t follow??

Three attempts of a review ended up in now a permanent ban? At least tell me what I did wrong.

I don’t get it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1FastFord

Established Member
According to instagram, it’s on the way to Florida and it’s a different truck, cant see the license number late though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
So what I've learned from this thread is I need to request for the mods to remove my thread where I talk about all of the garbage done to my 6 owner Cobra so I can list it as a 10 out of 10 rare color Redfire 04 Cobra that's never been molested.

Then wait to get hammered down by one of the only forums still standing strong and wrecking scammers at any chance.

Man, I love this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

StangMan5.0

Roll slow in the 5oh
Established Member
Apparently he’s made it to Florida and the car is sold. Nice whiny post to go along with it too. I’m VERY curious who it is that bought it.

Attachments

• ABC636C4-15DF-4915-8B56-A7FBE34531B7.jpeg
    ABC636C4-15DF-4915-8B56-A7FBE34531B7.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 182

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
His most recent IG post is the car being backed off the trailer. Going off the posts, I'm going to take a shot and say the car was sold to a person in Georgia and the Supra he intends to buy is in Florida.

LS WUT

Established Member
His most recent IG post is the car being backed off the trailer. Going off the posts, I'm going to take a shot and say the car was sold to a person in Georgia and the Supra he intends to buy is in Florida.
There is a Supra local to me posted for about $57k. I think he’s gonna get it. It’s black and doesn’t look the best, but not bad for a MK4

Venom351R

Established Member
I like how in the IG comments he's acting like its some big secret that its a Supra. People have to be incredibly stupid to not know its a Supra. He blabs about it so much dropping hints non stop then changes his IG name and expects it to be some big secret. The only people that knew that I picked up a Shelby GT350 were the people I told directly and in one post I commented on this site which is far removed from my social media stuff.

Slowings

Established Member
It’s hilarious he says “I don’t want to hear I thought this was your dream car blah blah blah”

Like he didn’t make a whole ass video whining about DBP doing that. He’s so damn pathetic.

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
“People only make assumptions on what’s posted on the internet”

Maybe make better decisions? Or post positive things instead of stolen brake bracket photos and duplicated work? Or get a real life and post up little buddy!

As for a Supra at $50-60 and up? Umm no. Not in a million years would I give that for a Toyota.. Don’t care about what they can do. There is too many WAY cooler rides to be had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
There is a Supra local to me posted for about $57k. I think he’s gonna get it. It’s black and doesn’t look the best, but not bad for a MK4
His IG shows a black one on a trailer, so you're probably right.

Users who are viewing this thread