03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
A friend sent this to me. Love being indirectly called out, but I’m blocked so I can’t even see it.

Nice work copying someone else’s work man, a real engineering and design feat you accomplished there. I hope you see this and know that you’re a piece of sh*t lol. Let’s see if these actually end up in peoples hands

Attachments

• C7DB8210-1D47-46E0-A40C-B447AA3B444A.jpeg
    C7DB8210-1D47-46E0-A40C-B447AA3B444A.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 166

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
A friend sent this to me. Love being indirectly called out, but I’m blocked so I can’t even see it.

Nice work copying someone else’s work man, a real engineering and design feat you accomplished there. I hope you see this and know that you’re a piece of sh*t lol. Let’s see if these actually end up in peoples hands
I had seen that earlier. Hope @Marines691 lawsuit follows through

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
Holy crap! So far, this thread had had 108,000 views! (y)
It may not have been enough to warn people. He still managed to possibly trade the car and is now pushing to sell brake caliper brackets.

He was asked to make a how-to/install video for the calipers. I doubt one would ever be made. He is supposed to be a youtuber, I would have expected a video to be done as soon as he "made" those brackets.

Plus, the sonic blue was supposed to have the best of everything, I also think that it would have been the perfect car to show off "his" brackets mounting the calipers.

Same with his painting and repair skills. That mystichrome bumper would be more credible with videos to show the process. Plus, better pics would help. The final pics of the repaired bumper are dark and don't really show much.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It may not have been enough to warn people. He still managed to possibly trade the car and is now pushing to sell brake caliper brackets.

He was asked to make a how-to/install video for the calipers. I doubt one would ever be made. He is supposed to be a youtuber, I would have expected a video to be done as soon as he "made" those brackets.

Plus, the sonic blue was supposed to have the best of everything, I also think that it would have been the perfect car to show off "his" brackets mounting the calipers.

Same with his painting and repair skills. That mystichrome bumper would be more credible with videos to show the process. Plus, better pics would help. The final pics of the repaired bumper are dark and don't really show much.
Yeah, he was deleting everything that was said negative about him. It appears he did loose money on the car though, unless he pulled crap off of it to sell. Mainly those CCW's.

Venom351R

Established Member

exactly my thoughts a few pages ago. Why not show all this stuff that he does in actual videos. Hell if I had the skills to do paint work / repair bumpers / was trying to sell custom made brackets for calipers hell yeah I would be making videos to promote this kind of stuff. But we all know why we never see anything like that. Proclaimed custom painter who has never done a video of his custom painting.

Speaking of parts that he may have sold off the SB. This is an "extra" one he had. I think he means the one he took off the car before selling it.
Screenshot 2023-04-12 202902.png

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Do you plan on tracking the car or do you just really want an R? 80K is a pretty steep sticker price. I just picked up a GT350 for 51K with 29,000 miles. You can find GT350's in the 50-60K range and save yourself some $$ unless you're dead set on getting an R which for me wasn't worth it even with plans of tracking my car.View attachment 1788906

I want an R. If can't find a GT350R for what I would consider a reasonable price (I completely understand the price is above what they cost new, and i'm ok with that, but i'm not paying a $20k+ premium surcharge for one) than a GT350 would be just fine. I had an almost similar situation when I got my Fox, albeit, way way less money, but I specifically wanted an 86' GT and I spend half a year trying to find one and having many deals fall through. i told myself after a while, I know I want a 4-eye, but i'll still take an 87-93 LX hatch or coupe. So i'm not dead-set on an R model, but like my 86', I will look and look until I think I find the right one, if I can't find one that's reasonable, than i'll love on to a GT350.

Right now i'm in a dilemma though. I need to put around $100k into my house for some renovations to modernize parts of the house to ready it so I can put in on the market. Normally a house like mine wouldn't garner that much, but since i'm about 30-45 minutes from D.C. and NoVA, people pay way more than houses around here are worth.

Right now I only have a one car garage and that's where my Fox goes. I have relatives my friend with an 86 GT as well with a 2 car garage. Both my Uncle and friend only use one side if their garage, but I just don't feel right storing one of my cars there unless it was temporarily for a couple weeks, maybe a month. Doing all this remodeling is going to take a while since 2 of my bathrooms were completely re-done 2 summers ago and it was supposed to take 8 weeks, and turned into 6-7 months. Excuse after excuse of what part or tool they didn't have.

I could buy a GT350/R right now, but the only place I could put it would be in a storage facility and they charge insane prices. It's almost like paying for a new motorcycle with what they charge monthly.

I just really want the top of the line version and I would love to have a radio delete. I've never been able to afford any car i've bought with everything on it. Many would say just put the Fox in the driveway with a cover on it, but each owner has always kept the car in a garage. It's a 37 year old car and there is not a single piece of rust anywhere to be found. Just some bubbling by the hatch keyhole, but that part is fiberglass.

A guy at work actually has a 2016 GT350 in black with the matte black stripes. He always parks next to a guy with a Camaro ZL1, but I don't know who owns the Camaro.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, he was deleting everything that was said negative about him. It appears he did loose money on the car though, unless he pulled crap off of it to sell. Mainly those CCW's.
This! My thinking all along. Reduced price. Reduced mods that go with it. We may never know for sure, but I'll definitely bet he pulled the CCWs off when he reduced the price. IMO no way is this slickster going to absorb a loss without finding a way around it.

YGETV8

Established Member
This! My thinking all along. Reduced price. Reduced mods that go with it. We may never know for sure, but I'll definitely bet he pulled the CCWs off when he reduced the price. IMO no way is this slickster going to absorb a loss without finding a way around it.
I said that a few pages ago: I'd be amazed if it shows up to the next owner with the CCWs!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those and that upper trunk piece above. Very doubtful the new owner got it, and why would he have an "extra". The guy lies so much that he could get an Academy Award for it. Thankfully his **it caught up to him. I'd love it if the new owner found out he had removed the CCWs, assuming Joshy removed them.

Users who are viewing this thread