03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So the thread is no longer available to non-members/guests looking for info on Joshy. I thought that was the reason for not moving it to SD.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
What are the odds that this whole fiasco is going to put a dent in his means of producing income, hopefully a big one with all of the people coming out of the woodwork about that scumbag and his various scams. In my opinion that is the only positive thing to come out from all of this aside from all of the OG people that came back for the shit-show.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Remember when this car was listed at 59K and he said its fine if it does not sell he will just keep it......ends up taking a 13K hit when selling it. Sure has hell to me does not sound like someone who was fine with it not selling. Looks more like he was wanting to unload this no matter what. Just more things to stack on top of the josh lies and misdirection.

I agree with you to a point...but when I'm ready to sell something, I'm ready for it to go haha

StangMan5.0

Roll slow in the 5oh
Established Member
I really wanna know who bought it. I hope the community can at least warm the new owner if they are not aware of his BS. In my opinion this thread should remain available for ALL to see so this doesn’t occur again.

Last edited:

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
What are the odds that this whole fiasco is going to put a dent in his means of producing income, hopefully a big one with all of the people coming out of the woodwork about that scumbag and his various scams. In my opinion that is the only positive thing to come out from all of this aside from all of the OG people that came back for the shit-show.

This thread has no doubt brought him to light for all to see. I guarantee it has opened the eyes of many looking for headlights or whatever else he pawns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
I really wanna know who bought it. I hope the community can at least warm the new owner if they are not aware of his BS. In my opinion this thread should remain available for ALL to see so this doesn’t occur again.
His newest IG post mentions going to Atlanta and then into Florida on a road trip. So, I would assume the car is going to end up somewhere south.

YGETV8

Established Member
I just hope whoever takes delivery of it actually GETS it with the CCWs still on!!!

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I just hope whoever takes delivery of it actually GETS it with the CCWs still on it!!!
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread