03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

LS WUT

Established Member
He is sooooooooo busy dude. He can't take down photos that belong to others work down for weeks. But lord help you if you like someone's comment. Within 5 seconds of refresh your ass is banned on all platforms. He lives in mommy's basement, hes a kid in an adults body. Which sucks because his actual kid is the only one who will pay the price. He knows this deep inside, and knows how sinful he truly is. Oh well someone like that actually will burn in hell for all the commandants he's broken time and time again. I am rather well off (so 1200 he scammed me on isn't the worst loss, but others have suffered far worse) so I decided to contact a lawyer and speak about compiling a group case covered on my dime. Gather up all his scams and then sue him in a collective. This would place a judgment against him resulting in him paying a trust for the rest of his life with dividends to his victims. This is the only way we truly make him pay for the havoc and mistrust he has caused. I am spending this week archiving his history and more. Hopefully this will put him to bed.
1679449470246.gif

Slowings

Established Member
He is sooooooooo busy dude. He can't take down photos that belong to others work down for weeks. But lord help you if you like someone's comment. Within 5 seconds of refresh your ass is banned on all platforms. He lives in mommy's basement, hes a kid in an adults body. Which sucks because his actual kid is the only one who will pay the price. He knows this deep inside, and knows how sinful he truly is. Oh well someone like that actually will burn in hell for all the commandants he's broken time and time again. I am rather well off (so 1200 he scammed me on isn't the worst loss, but others have suffered far worse) so I decided to contact a lawyer and speak about compiling a group case covered on my dime. Gather up all his scams and then sue him in a collective. This would place a judgment against him resulting in him paying a trust for the rest of his life with dividends to his victims. This is the only way we truly make him pay for the havoc and mistrust he has caused. I am spending this week archiving his history and more. Hopefully this will put him to bed.
Hell yes man! Will be satisfying to see justice play out on this!!

Venom351R

Established Member

This warms my heart

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Holy shit. LOL

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m down to start a pot to send to @Marines691

If we all send him $10 and help him out with the lawyer fees so he doesn’t have to cover it all. Brings Josh to justice and we can come full circle in this thread on completely ruining his life.

Hey @Marines691 don’t Smigiel us though!!!!! Lmao.

Marines691

Established Member
I’m down to start a pot to send to @Marines691

If we all send him $10 and help him out with the lawyer fees so he doesn’t have to cover it all. Brings Josh to justice and we can come full circle in this thread on completely ruining his life.

Hey @Marines691 don’t Smiegle is though!!!!! Lmao.
Nooooo no. I appreciate the offer. I will see this fool burn personally.

Users who are viewing this thread