03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

04Struck

Established Member
Was any of that disclosed to buyers? You think those "MINOR" issues are a 60K car? Not the origninal hood. 60k car? No damage? Nothing was fixed? Not orginal windshield? Is the car blue or white???
The agreed price really depends if someone is willing to pay that amount as long as everything is disclosed. But I agree with everyone that this should of been disclosed 100%

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Not necessarily. I’ve seen things hit vehicles pretty darn hard and leave only scuffs that can easily be removed. But all in all he should have disclosed and not try hiding it. I mean there was a video showing the damage floating around. He may never be able to get rid of this car now with the traction this thread is getting.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

this.

If he actually paid 50k for it ( no way )

He's about to take a biggggggg ol loss

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good work man.

Being unbiased here, just going to throw some facts. This car has not had paint work. Nor involved in a accident . It had an oops ,his hood flew open one day while cruising, he replaced it with an oem hood that came off a Sonic blue cobra as well. Low mile too from what I remember. Windshield was smashed and replaced with an oem one which to me isn't a big deal. Top of the roof did get dented in a couple spots which were fixed with a PDR - again that wouldn't bother me since you can't tell it ever sustained any damage. I think if the seller would have been open about all this and supplied photos of the car with the new hood and shown it matched perfectly since it was an oem sonic blue hood I think things wouldn't have gotten this out of hand.
Sure. I think SVTp's mob's point is that if he's hiding that, what else is he hiding?

One glaring one is it's never been registered to him at all. If you have a title issue, you'd have to go back to Tyler (the PO) to get any help on it, which is a tremendous risk
I am not expert when it comes to such things, I may even be an odd ball out of this one. However I’d be a little hard pressed to believe that a hood flying up and smashing the windshield and denting the top of the car wouldn’t leave paint chips, or scratching from the hit? I feel like if it had enough force to dent the roof, and break a windshield it would surely leave some sort of nicks, or something no?
@IronSnake and @LS WUT are correct in their points.

@04Struck, I know what you're saying, but he purposely hid the fact that he WAS involved in an accident; an accident involving just his car. The definition of 'accident' is a sudden event (such as a crash) that is not planned or intended and that causes damage or injury. His accident resulted in a badly damaged windshield, a few dents on his roof, and a destroyed hood. He was able to replace both the windshield and the hood, and use a PDR to remove the dents. PDR, when done properly, shouldn't damage the surface of your vehicle. We don't know who did the PDR work nor have we closely examined the areas where the dent was. Here's an important point. If a buyer has not idea a PDR repair was ever done, he is not going to do that close examination. This guy SHOULD HAVE disclosed the damages and THEN explained what he did to correct the damages incurred. Non-disclosure opens up the door to a buyer "maybe" discovering a year later than the paint where the PDR repair was done is starting to crack. Again, how well the PDR repairs were done is key. And was the replacement window a Ford part? Or from China. He purposely hid this accident from buyers. IMO that is just plain wrong. ESPECIALLY if you're going to list it for $59K and call it a show car with flawless paint. There were a few flaws after his accident that were PDR fixed. Just because you don't see them doesn't negate the fact that he WAS in a one-car (his own) accident.

I do see that you posted that you 100% agree he should have disclosed this.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
this.

If he actually paid 50k for it ( no way )

He's about to take a biggggggg ol loss
In NO way do I believe that he paid $55K for this car. I believe that he bought it to flip it and make a profit. He had already bought my old DSG Cobra and a Mystichrome Cobra, both of which he only kept for a few months and then sold them. He sent me a text before this thread exploded in flames thinking that I was a Mod here, asking if I could delete the thread because he was getting messages and being made fun of. I told him that I wasn't a Mod, and that threads cannot be deleted.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
He sent me a text before this thread exploded in flames thinking that I was a Mod here, asking if I could delete the thread because he was getting messages and being made fun of. I told him that I wasn't a Mod, and that threads cannot be deleted.

This right here is making it even more obvious he's hiding a lot.

Venom351R

Established Member
Wanted it deleted because he was being made fun of, what a sorry individual.

He’s not a Cobra enthusiast who enjoys these cars for what they are, he’s a liar a scammer and a flipper and that has all been proven in this thread

Also to add to this he would never admit to the damage that was done because his arrogance is so high that he would never admit to not having one of the top nicest cobras out there. Disclosing that damage strips that status and being the egotistical douche that he is he would never admit that. But we all found out regardless

Last edited:

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
Besides the accident, if the title is in the previous owners name, how can he sell a car he does not own?

This opens a potential buyer up to a myriad of legal issues if they were to give him money for it.
It's very possible the previous owner signed the title as the seller and he never signed it as the buyer and never officially transferred the ownership. This is done all the time in my area for people who flip cars. Also a reason to never trust a carfax

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
It's very possible the previous owner signed the title as the seller and he never signed it as the buyer and never officially transferred the ownership. This is done all the time in my area for people who flip cars. Also a reason to never trust a carfax

My buddy sold me a silverado. It had some issues I had to fix that took me a couple months. So he didn't write my name and date of sell.. Cause I wasn't gonna have it done in 30 days.

I still wrote it up in my name blah blah.. cause he's a buddy, but I can see people doing that and never even having their name on the title

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
My buddy sold me a silverado. It had some issues I had to fix that took me a couple months. So he didn't write my name and date of sell.. Cause I wasn't gonna have it done in 30 days.

I still wrote it up in my name blah blah.. cause he's a buddy, but I can see people doing that and never even having their name on the title

This guy seems dumb enough to have an open title like this, and then leave the title in the car. Steal the car, get a title and legal ownership of it all in one fell swoooop.

Good way to get f'd sideways by your own stupidity.

Marines691

Established Member
I heard he went for a drive and the hood didn't latch, hood flew up cracked windshield dented the roof, obviously got it PDR, and hood cracked by the vents
Correct @CobraBob
Your boy has alllllll the receipts. He doesn't even realize how far I dug into his history after he scammed me for 9 months on headlights.

@03cobra#694 @Venom351R

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

Marines691

Established Member
Yeah, I’m calling bafoonery. Maybe it’s shadows but they roof looks ****ing dented boy
I have so much more. But this is over view. Hood was ****ed replaced. Roof was dented pretty good and wide. Fixed that and some of the plastic messed up. Also windshield non oem now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316-152242_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316-152242_Messages.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 196

Marines691

Established Member
How was he trying to scam you on headlights? Figured he was screwing some people with that whole thing
So he took payment right around the time I bought his DSG. That's a whole other thing. The DSG had a off color gray hood that wasn't DSG he never disclosed that either. Had to replace it myself. Also myriad of other issues right after I gained ownership. Yiu can see my posts to check that out. But I paid for headlights and he used to money on his addiction. Sadly I know this is a beast and I pray for him on that. But 9 months go by, I've given up multiple times but he insists he will deliver my headlights. Well I never get them and just say give me equivalent leather that was his OEM mystichrome crap. Yeah that stuff was garbage and didn't even match my mystichrome. Never got my money or a product I actually paid for. I was so fed up at the end I just took the leather after 9 months. I was even ready to just forget about it several times. But he kept insisting on delivering it and never did bc of xyz excuses. That among so many other things. I even went undercover with another few of his customers and found out he was lying up and down to them too. They confronted him about it with my knowledge and after forever got their crappy fake mystichrome leather and other products he lied about. Long story short the dude is the biggest gas lighter there ever was. I saved all our texts and communications. He seemed like a nice guy at first. But as time went on and he continued to use his "faith" as an excuse for being shitty I gave up on him. He has some serious demons and as a devout Christian myself I hope he can find peace one day. Bc this isn't some one off thing. There are dozens and dozens of people getting screwed or lied to by this guy. I truly believe the drugs have destroyed his perception on life. I will continue to pray he recovers bc he has never stopped lying. Not once from the moment I bought that DSG (which I took to get paint corrected and there was a ton more damage that didn't show up on camera) to the whole leather and headlights fiasco. Sorry for improper format. I am working and on mobile device.

Users who are viewing this thread