03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

PC03GT

Established Member

Saleen498

Established Member
Correct. MA law gives you 7 days to title and pay sales tax, even if you do not register the car. (Unless you register as a used dealer, that’s a different ball game) Who wants to pay 6.25% on 55k…. $3437.50. I’ve heard many stories from the DMV about people buying and storing cars and going to register them years later and get hit with big penalties.

Great investigation skills here. Sad to say I’m also from Mass and probably not far from OP. Never seen the car around.
I'm in MA as well. The 7 days is the legal time to drive on swapped plates. We dont do temporary plates here. You dont have to pay sales tax until you title it in your name. I'm willing to bet he drove around with the title and swapped plates just in case he got pulled over. Just scribble yesterdays date as the sale date and you are good to go. It's common practice here to register secondary vehicles at a friends house in NH then transfer the title to mass after a year to avoid sales tax.
That being said, owning a car and avoiding registration while joyriding is sketchy as hell. I currently have a car garaged here with a signed title and bill of sale, never paid tax on it and never plan to. It's a future project once my address officially changes to NH.
Remember kids, taxation is theft.
Back to your regularly scheduled drama.

LS WUT

Established Member
Man, I havent been on this forum in many years. I saw the FB post and just read all 13 pages. Good looking out guys! Im in CT maybe Ill take a ride to look at the car, video him and troll him live for everyone to see
Wait. I recognize your name! You’re the guy with that bad ass turbo silver cobra back in the day?! With the TH400?!

SVT_Steph

Established Member
I replied earlier but I’m a little late to the real gangbang…

Im thinking maybe god himself jacked off on this cobra.

Work around these cars daily. There’s been maybe 10 that I’ve seen in person that are actually immaculate and could warrant $59k. Everyone thinks theirs is something special. Some of the things people do to these cars would blow your minds.

The cobra community is tight knit. All the guys circle jerk each other, sometimes the chics are in the middle. Everyone knows everyone, a lot of people know about others cars. I’ve never had a problem with the seller but I don’t understand why anyone would lie about the condition of a car, just to hike up the price because it’s blue with some fancy wheels and some money put into it. If it’s been wrecked and fixed correctly, just say that, prove it and if someone wants it they’ll still buy it.

I’m just happy to know people are still getting so fired up over sub $30k Ford ****ing Mustangs 20 years later. Makes me feel old and so proud.

Last edited:

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
His page shows nothing Tony. It must be someplace else there? I don't assbook, so throw me a bone.

Thanks

Sorry Brad I’ve been stuck on train with no service all night.

Here’s his profile and the post calling him out with comments.

I think he may have removed the f/s thread.

9214D75F-D077-4225-A467-5C2C73BD9007.png
B6216E3F-6605-4C79-9E07-F0DA6A3FA355.png
9D33F146-8F8D-4137-8C9A-E81160D1BDF2.png
85083C90-A09B-4F16-A872-9D6B08E3BA37.png
E9B1BACF-3ECA-4901-B785-955D64658CEA.png
5CEAD776-3E3C-4CA2-923E-ACCBE6EEB415.png
C86F961A-D3E5-404A-89DA-EB115D4E3340.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, I havent been on this forum in many years. I saw the FB post and just read all 13 pages. Good looking out guys! Im in CT maybe Ill take a ride to look at the car, video him and troll him live for everyone to see
LOL. Hey Dave, how have you been? Welcome to the thread. By the way, that DSG Cobra a few pages back this guy had a year or so ago was mine. Post #234. I'm sure you remember it. Hope all is well my friend!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Whoa whoa whoa. He is saved by Jesus Christ? This changes everything.

Clearly this is all a big misunderstanding. Either that or Satan himself is at work here.

There is NO WAY that someone who is otherwise an obvious scumbag would wrap himself in religion.

/sarc

Zemedici

Established Member
Whoa whoa whoa. He is saved by Jesus Christ? This changes everything.

Clearly this is all a big misunderstanding. Either that or Satan himself is at work here.

There is NO WAY that someone who is otherwise an obvious scumbag would wrap himself in religion.

/sarc

Was gonna comment on that

‘Born again’

Someone have a checkered past? Surely won’t have anything to do with fraud, right?

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Was gonna comment on that

‘Born again’

Someone have a checkered past? Surely won’t have anything to do with fraud, right?
As someone who grew up in a family that went to church and practiced a faith, as soon as I see or hear "born again" , my eyes roll back so hard I have a seizure. They usually fall under the "woke" crowd with their tin-foil hat conspiracy theory BS. A shame this car has been so misrepresented by someone who's bout that faith. #jesuswouldntlieabouthiscobra

Venom351R

Established Member
He's also a "former" admittedly drug addict from back when I could read is FB posts. Had some kind of injury and got hooked on pills or something like that then god came down and rubbed his balls and saved him and made him all better.
Like I've said I have nothing against religion, I have many friends / family with different levels of religious beliefs and political views that I all get along with. My problem lies when you try and shove either of them down peoples throat, when you politely ask someone not to discuss religion Like I've said I have nothing against religion, I have many friends / family with different levels of religious beliefs and political views that I all get along with. My problem lies when you try and shove either of them down peoples throat, when you politely ask someone not to discuss religion on your personal FB page and instead of apologizing and saying, oh I didn't realize that I wont do it again. They instead double down and msg you telling you how you are a sinner and you are going to hell all because you do not see the world the same way as he does. This is just a small snippet of the kind of things he would message me and just how deep his cult level of religious beliefs are.

image_6487327.JPG

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
He's also a "former" admittedly drug addict from back when I could read is FB posts. Had some kind of injury and got hooked on pills or something like that then god came down and rubbed his balls and saved him and made him all better.
Like I've said I have nothing against religion, I have many friends / family with different levels of religious beliefs and political views that I all get along with. My problem lies when you try and shove either of them down peoples throat, when you politely ask someone not to discuss religion Like I've said I have nothing against religion, I have many friends / family with different levels of religious beliefs and political views that I all get along with. My problem lies when you try and shove either of them down peoples throat, when you politely ask someone not to discuss religion on your personal FB page and instead of apologizing and saying, oh I didn't realize that I wont do it again. They instead double down and msg you telling you how you are a sinner and you are going to hell all because you do not see the world the same way as he does. This is just a small snippet of the kind of things he would message me and just how deep his cult level of religious beliefs are.
You're kidding me. He sent that to you personally?

Users who are viewing this thread