03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
This thread is awesome. I love seeing the power of the internet to bring the truth out about a car/individual. I will say that I saw this car at Mustang week years back when Tyler owned it and it was absolutely breathtaking… super clean and Tyler was going out of his way to help a fellow Cobra owner who had an alternator failure. Seemed like a very, very standup guy.

But in my experiences… most that use the Lord in their usernames or makes mention of religion in seemingly every post… they are just trying to use that to create a false sense of trust so they can do something shady behind the scenes.

I had a feeling the car would be up for sale soon after this guy purchased it. I watched a few videos he has made and he always seems to have something to whine about. True “Dream cars” don’t get sold after a few months. Wonder if the title has even been transferred to his name..
You sir, nailed it. Is there anyone else that makes retrofit HID’s for our cars? He posts about them all the time.

1FastFord

Established Member
Can’t get it to post, it’s in the group 03/04 cobra advice
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Joshua Brandon Smigiel.

He’s also the admin for the Mass Terminators FB group.
OP stated “ I’m known for selling some of the nicest Terminators on the internet “ ( or something like that).
Arrogant douche bags are some of my least favorite douche bags. Maybe he’s friends with Goose??
All I know from reading this thread is that people really do look out for each other here and 20 years later, 03-04 Cobras are still bad ass.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
The title is still in Tylers name. That was a red flag for me as well.

That cars either:
1) uninsured, and illegal to drive on the road.
2) insured illegally because the title is not in the current "owners" name.

I'd assume #1 and and he "owns" the car outright, no lien. So if he doesn't have it insured, he's really playing with fire.

LS WUT

Established Member
OP stated “ I’m known for selling some of the nicest Terminators on the internet “ ( or something like that).
Arrogant douche bags are some of my least favorite douche bags. Maybe he’s friends with Goose??
All I know from reading this thread is that people really do look out for each other here and 20 years later, 03-04 Cobras are still bad ass.
Facts man. Complete douche bag shit right there. Claims it’s really clean yet doesn’t tell others it’s hood flew up cracked the original hood, windshield is damaged, and the roof got damage. Just be honest and say what happened. You might lose some potential buyers due to that, however you’d earn respect for the community you claim is the best. People like that give the rest of us a bad wrap. Even with my black cobra coupe, I didn’t hide the accident that happened to it. I even posted about it on a thread here. It was stupid damage to the rear bumper and that was it. However anyone who asked about it having accidents and such I was honest. You can’t hide especially if you’re on the interwebs.

Venom351R

Established Member

Attachments

• BDD89244-D0D9-40E5-B2A2-C19652FA9663.jpeg
    BDD89244-D0D9-40E5-B2A2-C19652FA9663.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 478

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Unbelievable! Watching his speedo, it looked like he pushed just past 100mph on a road that has a 40mph limit. My opinion of this guy has plummeted faster than the value of SVB with all this stuff surfacing. :rolleyes:(n)
On a narrow stretch of road with the world record for amount of poles right next to the pavement. When he lost traction the third time the wheel speed was high and the poles were calling his name.

Users who are viewing this thread