The brackets "exist" guys. Source: trust me bro

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 10.22.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 10.22.06 AM.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 184

Marines691

Established Member
The brackets "exist" guys. Source: trust me bro
Ask him to post a picture of a complete set he's done. Not someone else's work for once. It would be like sus but nothing too bad if this was a one off thing. But he legit uses others leather, lights (see page like 40 something where he stole light pics he said he was making off IG) and now the caddy brakes.

Or even better would be remind him he said he bought the CAD files, and that you talk to the guy who owns them everyday. Then show him that guy said he never sold them. Yet another lie. I'm going to set aside time today or tomorrow and read through every message (1000s) to sum up this chapter and see If there are anymore lies, which I'm sure are countless.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Ask him to post a picture of a complete set he's done. Not someone else's work for once. It would be like sus but nothing too bad if this was a one off thing. But he legit uses others leather, lights (see page like 40 something where he stole light pics he said he was making off IG) and now the caddy brakes.

Or even better would be remind him he said he bought the CAD files, and that you talk to the guy who owns them everyday. Then show him that guy said he never sold them. Yet another lie. I'm going to set aside time today or tomorrow and read through every message (1000s) to sum up this chapter and see If there are anymore lies, which I'm sure are countless.
That's pretty much exactly how I responded. I realized I cropped out the rest of his response in my original screenshot which makes it even better.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxTQDL9DdqXP57KShshS5QOtGBp4qpYT5O

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 10.31.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 10.31.01 AM.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 184

Marines691

Established Member
On his IG someone left a comment on his last post about not listing it for sale anywhere yet and they said its posted on SVTP......That comment has since been removed......shocking

He's trying really hard to control the narrative on his own. I see that as a losing battle over time
As more people join and post it will be a losing battle. Over and over.

Edit: if you have an IG anyone please post on story and timeline. If someone knew Derek baran and could get him to post that would help so much. Anyone got his line?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Edit: if you have an IG anyone please post on story and timeline. If someone knew Derek baran and could get him to post that would help so much. Anyone got his line?

Id post on it but then yall ****ers would see how ugly I am lol jk

Marines691

Established Member
Id post on it but then yall ****ers would see how ugly I am lol jk
Dude. Nobody cares lol. This guy is destroying people's life's. One guy is out 4k another 3k, couple other in that range too. But there are prob 50 or more in the 1200-2000 range including me. Ghosh now that I think that guy he sold the mystichrome to might even be closer to 10k if you count the car and title issues etc. If you count my car issues wiring, hidden paint damage, sourcing a matching oem dsg hood, fixing expansion tank cap with new one, fuel issues, heat exchanger, radio and speakers, and scam on lights and leather I'm prob around 6-7k. Dude is such a fake Christian fake man.

Venom351R

Established Member
I posted an IG story on it yesterday with a link to this thread. When I do some new videos I'll provide a link to this thread as well. I'll try and find a way to work it into videos without making it the topic but direct people to the link in the description to find out more. Is everyone that is having IG comments removed also getting blocked?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I posted an IG story on it yesterday with a link to this thread. When I do some new videos I'll provide a link to this thread as well. I'll try and find a way to work it into videos without making it the topic but direct people to the link in the description to find out more. Is everyone that is having IG comments removed also getting blocked?

edit.. my comment is still there. on my end

Gt350g

Established Member

I’ve already asked and he won’t due to Josh already putting a report on his page twice. He doesn’t want to lose his YT over this scam artist

Gt350g

Established Member
Not sure who was asking, but does look like the rad cover was for sale at one point. Buyer beware though lol

Attachments

• 7787F610-1879-4E7A-BC62-FB1CB5BF5CC3.png
    7787F610-1879-4E7A-BC62-FB1CB5BF5CC3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 125

Users who are viewing this thread