03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Marines691

Established Member
That's definitely him on an alt account even types things out and words things just like him.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Dude that's one of his alt accounts I'm pretty sure. Shoot I need to find the ones I screen shot awhile back that he used. He would use alt accounts across his platforms I noticed to boost posts with fake comments and likes. He had several tied to a Christian talk channel and a few others.

Venom351R

Established Member
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Dude that's one of his alt accounts I'm pretty sure. Shoot I need to find the ones I screen shot awhile back that he used. He would use alt accounts across his platforms I noticed to boost posts with fake comments and likes. He had several tied to a Christian talk channel and a few others.

I've seen him comment on Mustang videos before under one of his alt accounts forgetting which account he was actually on. That's how I found out about his " Called To Christ" alt channel which is now called Next Level Truth. I always suspected he had others. Guess I just found one lol

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
wow, what a read.

WOW, what a nut job.

I am excite to see him get busted.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 50

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
I seriously hope you can find a screen shot or something of it. Just so he can't possibly deny it.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Venom351R

Established Member
Here's the other interesting part to that alt account comment on the video. As I said its an unlisted video, you cant click on my channel and find it. Only way view it is through a posted link which I've posted here and in 2 FB groups. He cant see any of the links I posted on FB due to him blocking me so the ONLY way he got access to that link was through this thread or someone who passed it along through the FB link. Which means he has some spies working on his side to pass along information posted here or FB to convey everything being said back to him or he made an alt account to view this thread on here. Being he lives at home with no job ( scamming people is not an occupation ) I'm sure he had time to read through the 51 pages to get caught up.

Nice try Josh but not like this was some super secret espionage type mission. Quite easy to figure out especially phrase things the exact same way and use excessive amounts of !!!!!!

plumbcrazy

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Users who are viewing this thread