03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

slow98cobra

Established Member
Precious right now…

View attachment 1785846

For that WAP, Tyre was willing to change his pronouns to was/were.

7B97B5D2-A088-4A14-8CF6-80F1E81D1925.jpeg

Marines691

Established Member
Why would you pull the trigger on a car that had a mismatched hood???? I get some issues are hard to find on a test drive, but the hood? Did you buy the car sight unseen or?? Certainly not taking this squids side, jus curious.
He angled the photos to make it appear correct. Never disclosed the mismatched hood until 7 months post purchase. Just casually brought it up. So I had to source oem dsg hood. It definitely was close ish but could 100% tell in any minor lighting. Also rat signs inside panels and car, wiring issues, fuel issues, so much more. Supperrrrr clean cobra. He also lived in MA and I in TN. So it wasn't something I could go see. I verified with some who knew him that he was a real person and owned the car. Trusted him at his word. I tried to let it go when I got it and it was cool bc cobra Bob use to own it. But I just eventually got fed up with him and of course him scamming me on lights and mystichrome leather. I own a mystichrome 22k coupe (original hood) lol

Marines691

Established Member
Can you imagine living in a basement at 37 years old being cocky about a cobra not even in your name? Lmfaooooo
He got confused because he acts 17 not 37. Also lives like a 17 yr old. Moms basement, drugs/partying whatever idiots calls it, and of course ripping people off and lying. What happened to his ten commandant? I assume he doesn't follow any of them... hence the stealing/lying habitually.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Of course. I’m not that thin skinned. Whenever I go onto bring a trailer I’m always punching in S197 or SN 95 and of course the new edge cars come up but you got me on a technicality brother. I’ll never make that mistake again. At least not here,lol.
I am only on page 30, so I don't know if this has been covered yet, but technically the New Edge is still an Sn95... just saying, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread