03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
I've been considering befriending him on Instagram, leaving positive comments, opening up a line of dialog. If he does put 2 and 2 together and figures out that I'm the same person he blocked on FB I can talk my way out of that. He seems to be quite forthcoming with information and things may get quite interesting going forward.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm not shocked at all the he blocked you. I've not replied to any of his posts because I still want to see what he's up to.

He did post 3 mins ago with a pic of the SB saying its going to be a busy week, busier than he imagined if he's out driving it and the local po po pull him over.View attachment 1785819
Either he blocked me as well for liking @FromGTtoSVT s comment or it’s deleted now

BoostedJeff

Established Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319_143302_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319_143302_Facebook.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 99

Gt350g

Established Member
I've been considering befriending him on Instagram, leaving positive comments, opening up a line of dialog. If he does put 2 and 2 together and figures out that I'm the same person he blocked on FB I can talk my way out of that. He seems to be quite forthcoming with information and things may get quite interesting going forward.
Do it. Act just like him too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Venom351R

Established Member
He stranger

Damn it, now private?
So he worked in law enforcement, and dealt with bad guys. ****ing lol
img-4061-png.1785791

The white is his text, the blue is my response. I was pointing out the fact that he was arrorgant enough to msg me and ask me why I had not been commenting on his videos or any of his posts. That was my response why. And yes I've dealt with murder's and rapists and people that kill kids in some of the most horrific ways you can imagine. It was a long response so it took a few screen shots to fit in the whole message. I was trying to drive the point home to him and maybe open his eyes some but the response I got back was just more self loathing and "he's the victim"

Last edited:

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
The white is his text, the blue is my response. I was pointing out the fact that he was arrorgant enough to msg me and ask me why I had not been commenting on his videos or any of his posts. That was my response why. And yes I've dealt with murder's and rapists and people that kill kids in some of the horrific ways you can imagine.

I was gonna say, that would put Smeegal in law enforcement when he was 8 lol.

Venom351R

Established Member

I just want to retire in 9 lol. I work at one of the 2 state run facility's in my state. It's lumped in with law enforcement as a whole so its just easier to tell him that vs telling him exactly where I worked. Not that it mattered since I already knew my address anyway but the less he knows the better.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The white is his text, the blue is my response. I was pointing out the fact that he was arrorgant enough to msg me and ask me why I had not been commenting on his videos or any of his posts. That was my response why. And yes I've dealt with murder's and rapists and people that kill kids in some of the horrific ways you can imagine. It was a long response so it took a few screen shots to fit in the whole message. I was trying to drive the point home to him and maybe open his eyes some but the response I got back was just more self loathing and "he's the victim"
My bad. Lot's to keep up with.
We will have a new saying here, "don't be a Smegiel."

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
He stranger

Damn it, now private?
So he worked in law enforcement, and dealt with bad guys. ****ing lol
img-4061-png.1785791

Did this Smigiel cat really claim to be in Law Enforcement? From the screenshot it looks as if he wrote that but I want to confirm before I go off.

Users who are viewing this thread