03 Cobra in Forza Horizon 5

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
No idea how the point thing works... 20pts to get the Terminator, but 40 to get the 4-Runner dad van?
While this is novel and endearing, I haven't played video games since I moved out of mommy's house and became a grownup. lol

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
No idea how the point thing works... 20pts to get the Terminator, but 40 to get the 4-Runner dad van?
While this is novel and endearing, I haven't played video games since I moved out of mommy's house and became a grownup. lol

No need to worry your sophisticated mind about the peasant point system.

download (2).jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
Really not sure why 20 years later this is a big deal. Is this a life changing thing? Are you all 16 years old, serious question? It's a old ass car.

Settle down gramps!

lol

Not a gamer either.

Maybe it’s just the car getting notoriety and achieving classic status.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

coremaster21

Established Member
Really not sure why 20 years later this is a big deal. Is this a life changing thing? Are you all 16 years old, serious question? It's a old ass car.
Sir, it's a big deal to me because I get to see how it stacks up against other performance cars. Yes, it's just a video game but they have come pretty far from where they were 15 years ago (the last time a terminator was in a game). Can also add different wheels/mods to see how the car looks and performs.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Sir, it's a big deal to me because I get to see how it stacks up against other performance cars. Yes, it's just a video game but they have come pretty far from where they were 15 years ago (the last time a terminator was in a game). Can also add different wheels/mods to see how the car looks and performs.

Almost like real life

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Settle down gramps!

lol

Not a gamer either.

Maybe it’s just the car getting notoriety and achieving classic status.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I know Jason, I like to stir the pot sometimes. Gotta say Gramps with a southern drawl like my grandkids. lol
Can you add twin snails to make it really rock?
Almost like real life
You adding a Whipple or TVS to yours Paul?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i rarely play anymore but i'll fire up the old xbox to grab this. Maybe I can figure out how to make the gd wheel/pedal combo I bought actually work while Im at it

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I know Jason, I like to stir the pot sometimes. Gotta say Gramps with a southern drawl like my grandkids. lol

Can you add twin snails to make it really rock?

You adding a Whipple or TVS to yours Paul?

Lol I stopped playing video games when the controllers got too confusing.
Playstation was the last console I played, and I didn't even own that one. Never got into video games I guess. When I was a kid my parents always wanted me to play outside and enjoy the weather etc.
My last car game I got into was Test Drive 6. Hey, it had the gen 2 Lightning!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Based on my math, it looks like maxed out mods is only 724hp...
It’s also good to factor that power builds a little too with the mods. I think the sc setup will make about 740-750hp and the turbo swapped will do 825-875hp.

The mods shown make a little more power when all put on the car. Once the engines at 700hp, adding the exhaust will do more than adding the exhaust does at 390hp.

The cool thing is you can swap in a 5.2L voodoo gt350 engine and that can make about 1000hp, and there is a 7.2L racing v8 that’s very light from what I saw. In the lightning it jumps to 1350hp twin turbo or supercharged. The voodoo can be built to rev to 9k rpm and the 7.2L can do 8400rpm.

One other cool thing I saw in those vids is that you can fit a 305/315 tire width front rear, and also do a taller rear tire.

It should play well. Anybody doing a v12 or v10 swap is probably not a person you’d want to have beer and burgers with haha.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
@03cobra#694

You can turbo swap the stock engine, do an awd conversion, swap in a 7.2L v8 that can make 1350hp, and weight reductions etc from what the videos showed.

Should be good, it’s decent fun to get a lobby with a few people and do freeway pulls/builds.

Based on what it shows, you can also put a 305/315 tire width front rear and probably get it down to 2750lbs with an engine swap and full weight drop. On a sticky tire it’ll actually be the first 03 cobra in a video game to handle good.

I’m excited to do a voodoo swap build and kinda replicate my street car. I have head/cam good for 8250rpm, and so this will be nice. I have a 26.8” rear Toyo tq drag radials and 800whp on pump gas, full suspension etc. I’ll build the car in the game with a 1” taller rear tire, and so on. Will be much cheaper al be it less fun, but much cheaper than putting the miles on my project car hahaha.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
@03cobra#694

You can turbo swap the stock engine, do an awd conversion, swap in a 7.2L v8 that can make 1350hp, and weight reductions etc from what the videos showed.

Should be good, it’s decent fun to get a lobby with a few people and do freeway pulls/builds.

Based on what it shows, you can also put a 305/315 tire width front rear and probably get it down to 2750lbs with an engine swap and full weight drop. On a sticky tire it’ll actually be the first 03 cobra in a video game to handle good.

I’m excited to do a voodoo swap build and kinda replicate my street car. I have head/cam good for 8250rpm, and so this will be nice. I have a 26.8” rear Toyo tq drag radials and 800whp on pump gas, full suspension etc. I’ll build the car in the game with a 1” taller rear tire, and so on. Will be much cheaper al be it less fun, but much cheaper than putting the miles on my project car hahaha.
All good, just don't do this stuff. Where the heck have you been?

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I’ve been away for a long time hahaha

I honestly lost (really broke/damaged the hell out of) the phone I had my log ins and email attached to.

I got a new phone but didn’t have the email able to bring over my passwords and so on.

About 1 year ago I found/fixed ($900 haha) that broken phone so I could pull crypto wallet info out ha.

It fell into the conveyor at work and was completely mangled up by chain and rollers. When I transferred what the cloud/carrier had into my next phone, most of the keychain password stuff I had was stuck in the old phone and didn’t transfer. I kept that busted up phone but it didn’t work at all. That was like the beginning of February 2021. I had my svtperformance linked to that older email in that phone and could change the password or remember it

Around mid/late 2023 when crypto came back, I wanted to get into the wallets I had and spent like $900 rebuilding that phone to try and get in. I did get in to the old email on that phone and start the process on all the wallets/etc.

Well the wallets are mostly figured out but of course the most important one still has me locked out.

Fast forward to like 3 days ago, I see they are putting a terminator into Forza… I google “Forza 03 cobra” past week and this exact thread opens and I’m like, hey I know that site haha

I click onto here and go to log in, remembered back years ago when I’d lost the passwords/email in my old phone.

I go to my now $900 spiffier iPhone 8 (still looks incredibly shifty haha but has new battery, screen and a host of stuff like microfphone and front camera etc), charge it and reset the password for this site so I could post haha.

Long way of saying I kinda forgot about this site, sorry guys.

Life went on, got married 5 times, had 10 kiddos, my grandson started some company called Phillip Morris and sells cigarettes, my great grandson is starting something called rivian.. it’s crazy how fast time goes by ha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread