03 Cobra in Forza Horizon 5

coremaster21

Established Member
There’s no way this is real. Just saw this on Facebook. There’s only like 1 or 2 video games the 03-04 cobra has been in. Anyone else see this? I figured this needed it’s own thread because this is huge if true.

Image1711391361.937763.jpg
Image1711391371.832406.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

derockgt

Established Member

wckdvnm

Established Member
There’s no way this is real. Just saw this on Facebook. There’s only like 1 or 2 video games the 03-04 cobra has been in. Anyone else see this? I figured this needed it’s own thread because this is huge if true.

View attachment 1834070View attachment 1834071

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It is true. Car will be able to be got april 11-18 as an event vehicle.
It is one of the top 40 most requested cars of all time for forza.

Time will tell how far they let the factory engine go power wise. The 5.4 cobra r maxes out at like 900hp. The 4.6 has gone farther than that on factory internals.

I wonder who’s car was used for the sound bytes in game. Hopefully they make the SC obnoxious when it’s upgraded.

Edit: had to check my facts here but this will be only the 3rd game to feature the terminator. One was a mustang only game called “mustang the legend lives” and one of the first project gotham racing games. So it has been nearly 18 years since the car has been in a racing game. Tragic really….

Last edited:

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member

Time will tell how far they let the factory engine go power wise. The 5.4 cobra r maxes out at like 900hp. The 4.6 has gone farther than that on factory internals.

I wonder who’s car was used for the sound bytes in game. Hopefully they make the SC obnoxious when it’s upgraded.

Edit: had to check my facts here but this will be only the 3rd game to feature the terminator. One was a mustang only game called “mustang the legend lives” and one of the first project gotham racing games. So it has been nearly 18 years since the car has been in a racing game. Tragic really….

Mustang the legend lives is on PSP I believe. I got that game just for the terminator lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member

Looks like I’m gonna reinstall that bad boy just to get the car lol.

wckdvnm

Established Member
There’s one in pro series drag racing. It’s not bad for being a phone game. Even has ambers lol

That’s true I forgot there was a few phone games that had it.
I wonder if it will have all of the colors available; interior color would be off obviously but wonder if they will include mystichrome and comp O as an available color.

coremaster21

Established Member

Yeah it will be super cool to be able to do the cockpit view, that's always been a big thing for me. And hopefully the gauges line up with the actual speed lol. In one of the Forza's the 5.4 Cobra R speedo was so off.

PGR4 was such a great game, I never knew they had the terminator in one of them.

coremaster21

Established Member
About time, just hope they get the exhaust note right, hopefully it sounds like it has Borla Stingers lol
True. It 's also cool they are adding the S650 in the same update. Definitely going to have to do some roll racing

Recon

Established Member
That’s a pleasant surprise. Hopefully it’ll be a good performer.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

03CobraBro

Established Member
Had to come out of SVT performance retirement for this one. Pretty stoked. I guess I need to pick-up FH5 now.

The only other game I recall having a Terminator in it was Project Gotham Racing 2 on original Xbox. That was all the way back when they were still building these things.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i havent turned this game on in forever - so how the **** do you get the car - just go play in the event and score 20 points or whats the deal?

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
i havent turned this game on in forever - so how the **** do you get the car - just go play in the event and score 20 points or whats the deal?

Yea, once the winter event starts, you'll have to do multiple things to earn the 20 points, might have to win a race with a certain car and that will give you 3 points, doing something else might give you 2 points, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread