03 Cobra in Forza Horizon 5

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Found another one I haven’t (now have and it’s good but guy drives kinda slowly) watched it so I’ll edit and delete this if it’s trash

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I think this is the 7.2L swap that’ll be optional. It makes 1350hp built out sc or turbo.

It pulls to 8400rpm which is wicked. It’s 300lbs lighter than the stock engine. With this and a fully specked out build it should weigh around 2700lbs and be plenty very fast.

The turbo saleen build video from YouTube earlier was 3120lbs and 780hp but even that left like 80hp on the table and probably was125 to 200lbs heavier than it needed to be since he kept the stock wheels and exhaust, and added the heaviest inter cooler and cooling mods.

It’s a video game so you don’t need the cooling mods haha

Last edited:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
My son was just telling me about this at dinner! I'll have to check it out because I don't know if any game has actually had an '03/04 Cobra in it. I don't play games, but my boys do. I may have to get behind the steering wheel in the game room and give it a whirl!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I’ve tried Forza on a wheel a few times and honestly I can drive a real car pretty well but couldn’t do as good with the wheels setups on this or really any game.

Ive heard when you get a great racer on a great wheel setup it’s awesome. One day maybe I’ll spend a few greenbacks and try to build a setup or buy one and modify it

Here’s another vid/leak with a cobra in it. He starts at 6:30 mark and goes up a hill short shifting. I think it had 175-180 if he left it in 5th and was on flat ground.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If I’m seeing it right fully built up for handling it’ll hold 1.25-1.30 g’s and stop 60-0 under 85ft. The drift suspension ups the handling because of the camber haha.

Just like in real life, the car will be a messy handful but with some careful tweaks and Frankenstanging it’ll be fun.

Honestly looks fun stock, just the guy in the vid set a speed run uphill with short shifting in a 390hp car… I’m sure it has 175-180 in it stock which is hilarious because I think the actual record was 178mph for a real bone stock 03 cobra with the limiter off. There’s a video on YouTube but I’m not gonna fish it out. Car&driver or motortend or automobile or similar some magazine took one a 164 iirc and the limiter kicked in hard. They also said it felt like it had 170+ in it

Not sure why I’m so excited about this Hahahah, but I keep telling myself maybe it’ll be fun to put some simple man on in the background, crank up the volume and drift these around in incar view

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
We should push for a 95r. There’s a community vote board, and they have the car already.

Let’s stay vocal, and keep on the push. It’d be an easier one to put in the game. I’d also like to see a catfish Camaro SS and a Pontiac WS6.

wckdvnm

Established Member
It is odd the 95r hasn’t come back. Has it been in any other horizon except the original?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I think it was in Forza horizon 1 and Forza horizon 3. It skipped the 2nd one iirc.

It was in Motorsport 4, 5 and 6?

It’s a great car. I’d like them to put it in horizon 5, and offer a vertical taillights ala 96-98 using the “roof” modification slot. On some cars in the game, they use the “roof” slot to do things like add a window louver or integrated roof foil or a police/hazard light etc.

If they do that and put a full saleen kit in, a fog lamp cobra bumper and a gt/v6 body kit/spoiler, I’d be happy.

Found another one, audio is low and he does what looks like a high power full weight build but on 6 spoke wheels…. The scenery is outside though which is nice. Guys channel seems a bit interesting when I scrolled his vids… anyways the cobra vid shows it outside so that’s why I shared it.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Found another couple haha

This reminds me, if you turn on steering, braking, and so on assists, turn off all the hud/map/lap time/bla bla bla, and go to the mountain area, set away point for the opposite end of the mountain, then go to any outside or inside view you like, you and give the controller slight throttle input, and pan the camera around the car while it brakes and corners for you on the route you chose. Nice way to take in the look of the car in various lighting/settings.

Best thing I could find but kinda wordy and he’s saying it for the racing side. I’ve used this to just watch a car cruise around and see it at different angles. I like to pan the camera as it’s cruising.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They got the sonic blue off for sure. Good news is it’s easy to make basically any color.

I’m going to make satin silver and silver metallic, comp orange, screaming yellow… I’ll have them on my store front for free

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
i love my sonic blue terminator, but wow that color really looks great. kind of similar to ford's bright atlantic blue from 1998
Do you remember deep Atlantic blue metallic as well? I always loved this color in the sun on a machined aluminum or white wheel.

Attachments

• 6237B96B-8891-4514-B789-C350951C8525.jpeg
    6237B96B-8891-4514-B789-C350951C8525.jpeg
    609.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 6756A185-D41D-489B-9C73-6EB2F8266D78.jpeg
    6756A185-D41D-489B-9C73-6EB2F8266D78.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 30

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I’m a sucker for Bimini blue from the fox bodys…I also like that deep true blue from the 02+ sn95’s.

Ford has done a lot of good colors

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Well 7 days to go. I’ve see. Another 5 or so leak vids. Looks like it’ll be great.

The instrument lights come on when you go into tunnels even mid day.

Slightly too excited for this given it’s just a game but hey it’s cool.

Iirc stock during around.

Last edited:

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
Put up or shut up time!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
And it’s here. So far seems good. I’ll check it out after work myself but seems this guy liked it. He owns a gt350? YouTubing is a hell of a drug. Congrats to this guy for his success don’t hate the player or the game I guess. I wanna start a YouTube channel now…

Users who are viewing this thread